Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Anybody listen to this online radio station? They seem to play a decent amount of brutal death: http://www.live365.com/stations/demonscry

And while I'm here in the brutal death thread, what do you guys think of Vile- Stench of the Deceased? Im not sure how it got on my itunes but I find it to be quite a fun album to listen to and I often find myself going back to it if Im in the brutal mood.

So what if Mark Rawls is a douche bag? I like the music, not the people behind it.

I've never bothered looking up amputated genitals, though I've seen it numerous times in this thread. I'll give er a listen.

By the way, the new Immolation is FUCKING amazing. Get it, now.

Speaking of which, I totally almost forgot about Immolation. I was contradicting my thoughts on if I should give that album a listen. Your post inspires me further more.

@Cookie: Amputated Genitals ftw, absolutely fucking love their latest. In your face slam just perfectly set forth. Their debut is also really fucking good. This band deserves worship :worship:

lol, my signature is from way back when. The only project he has taht I even enjoy anymore is Guttural Engorgement. So what if I like Deathcore? You label bands genres that they aren't even part of. Wow. -_-.

Way back in 2009? Wow..

I like Deathcore too, the difference is, I like the good bands.

And I label bands by what they are labeled at Metal-Archives.

So what if Mark Rawls is a douche bag? I like the music, not the people behind it.

You're missing the point.. He isn't good at vox.

guttural engorement is the only thing i can tolerate from mark rawls. everything else he has done is terrible. he should just give up.

So many people seem to dislike Mark Rawls on here...is there something that he did that pisses people off? I like Guttural Engorgement, but I'm not defending him...I'd just like to see what the anti-Rawls movement is based on.

-Edit- What album does the new Immolation sound closest to?

Way back in 2009? Wow..

I like Deathcore too, the difference is, I like the good bands.

And I label bands by what they are labeled at Metal-Archives.

You're missing the point.. He isn't good at vox.

lol. The signature is based on my last.fm, which well, my taste evolves throughout the years. It's also hard to have many plays on drone, funeral doom, or dbm bands due to long fucking songs. Mark Rawls is a tool, he's a terrible vocalist, but I do enjoy Guttural Engorgement to some extent.

Don't trust Metal-Archives.com. They are fucking assholes. They also label bands genres that they aren't even part of.

And "good" deathcore? I only listen to Whitechapel, Eternal Lord, Impending Doom, Oceano, Carnifex, and All Shall Perish. BTBAM if you can consider them. That's 6 bands. ffs.

Eternal Lord is one of the few deathcore bands that I don't care for. On the other hand, I'm a big fan of Impending Doom.

Well from what I'm hearing, I don't understand why you wouldn't care for Eternal Lord :p

They sound pretty damn good to me from what I'm sampling.

Gave Orichdectomy a listen, I wasn't expecting much but was impressed. Three listens In a row.

Edit : anybody know where I can get Butcher the Weak first release?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaZ-0_LvB8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaZ-0_LvB8[/ame]

Try Abacinate and Animosity if you want some good deathcore. Also Despised Icon is fucking sick but everybody know them.

What I hate in deathcore is the constant presence of generic melodeath riffs "à la" In Flames that have been played a thousand times by many bands.

to JGMetalhead : I love the 2 first All Shall Perish but the last is fucking gay.....

Impending Doom is one of the worst bands I've ever heard in my life.

Then again, maybe I'm a bit biased against them to start with.... but they still fucking suck.