Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Of course those are good, but everyones jumping on their nuts for their full length, which is awful.

Being a huge fan of Ingested... ya, their LP is fucking trash. His vocals arent as good, the guitars have a pretty shit sound and the drums... oh my god. THE DRUMS are horrid. Sounds like some bullshit drum triggers in Oceano or some other mediocre deathcore band.

Triggers seem to be the trend these days .

Big Chocolate is a great vocalist, but I hate how he always goes over the "exhaling = trve" bullshit; I also dislike that he continuously states that he doesn't use compression on his vocals or any form of polishing (except you can flat out here it). Personally, I'd love to see his EQ settings.

Big Chocolate is a great vocalist, but I hate how he always goes over the "exhaling = trve" bullshit; I also dislike that he continuously states that he doesn't use compression on his vocals or any form of polishing (except you can flat out here it). Personally, I'd love to see his EQ settings.

Hes a studio vocalist. Half the shit he does in his videos he couldnt do on the spot.

I understand slam fans not liking the full length because of the breakdowns, but how can you like Oceano and not like Ingested?

I hate Ingested for the terrible production and drumming. I like Oceano for workout music. Got a problem with that? Stop attacking me just because I find the bands you love in slam terribly boring and subpar.

btw, I heard the new Condemned Promo, sounds great actually. And the new Gorevent album's demo tracks, which are AMAZING.

I think if the new Gorevent tracks get AT LEAST the same production as their last album, it will be fucking amazing.
And when the fuck is Vomit Remnants gonna get off their asian asses and release something new! LOL

vtband2.gif

Visceral Throne - http://www.myspace.com/visceralthrone

Indiana based death metal band VISCERAL THRONE have just signed a multi-album contract with Brutal Bands. Right now VISCERAL THRONE is actively booking shows and writing material for their debut full length album. With the writing process about half way complete, VISCERAL THRONE plans to enter the studio later this year.

Brutal Bands founder Scott Ellingboe comments: "I just recently found out about this band a few weeks ago. After listening through just half of one song on their myspace page, I knew this was a band to take interest in. I’m really excited to welcome this newer band to our growing roster."

Visceral Throne drummer Andrew Sutton adds: "We're extremely proud to be apart of the Brutal Bands family. It's really a honor to be apart of a label with some of our favorite bands. Now that we've confirmed the deal with Brutal Bands, it has really motivated us to write our sickest material yet."

http://www.brutalbands.net/index.html

14864_logo.gif

In other Brutal Bands news, Guttural Secrete is currently working on their 2nd full-length. They are about half way complete in the writing process but are working very slow due to busy personal lives. Approx. release 2011 according to BB Founder Scott Ellingboe.