Brutal/Slam Death Metal

That's not Infected Malignity. It's their old bassist + the new vocalist branching out. IM got their old vocalist back and are returning to their slam sound, so they wanted nothing to do with it.

You're a fucking moron.

Although INFECTED MALIGNITY, constantly touring the United States and Europe, was given high acclaim from respectable magazines such as kerrang!!, Decibel, and Terrorizer, guitarist T.A.K and Drummer Yuto started searching for new ground for their expanding creativity. Joined by Kei, renowned musician and bass player for INFECTED MALIGNITY’s last tour, Berklee College of Music grad guitarist Gen, and vocalist KOH with his diverse vocal styles, the band was formed in 2008. Self producing their first EP, recorded, mixed and mastered by the band, “Charge To Nothing” could be described as a transcendent amalgamation of modern extreme music.

And btw, post a fucking source. I'm not taking your word for it.

You're a fucking moron.

Although INFECTED MALIGNITY, constantly touring the United States and Europe, was given high acclaim from respectable magazines such as kerrang!!, Decibel, and Terrorizer, guitarist T.A.K and Drummer Yuto started searching for new ground for their expanding creativity. Joined by Kei, renowned musician and bass player for INFECTED MALIGNITY’s last tour, Berklee College of Music grad guitarist Gen, and vocalist KOH with his diverse vocal styles, the band was formed in 2008. Self producing their first EP, recorded, mixed and mastered by the band, “Charge To Nothing” could be described as a transcendent amalgamation of modern extreme music.

SLAM DEATH IZ SRS BIZNIZ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

goreventpreorder.jpg

order@macabremementos.net

Plasmoptysis disc is pretty damn good. Sharp tremolo riffs with angular melodies all over the place and REALLY superb drumming. Love the songwriting and linear yet narrative construction and unfolding of a lot of the songs too. Vocals are the only minor letdown.

It always seems like people are personally offended that Infected Malignity stopped being a slam band.

I am also amused that the ad for the Gorevent CD calls it their second "attempt". It's like their shooting free throws and they missed with their first CD.

You're a fucking moron.

Call me a fucking moron all you want, I'm sorry if I got something wrong, but IM's OLD fucking vocalist returned, they are going back to slam sound FOR infected malignity. I'm not taking anymore shit from a guy with a shitty taste in slam, follows metal-archives genres to a T, and spends all his money and days online looking up release dates of bands, to post to other people in hopes of seeming better then other people.

For fuck sakes, your Share The Brutality top 10 of Black/Death Metal had MARILYN MANSON ON IT. You have no idea what ANYTHING is. Shut the fuck up.

Got good and angry and finally put post abortion slut fuck in. It sent shockwaves of chills down my now disconnected spine.

Got good and angry and finally put post abortion slut fuck in. It sent shockwaves of chills down my now disconnected spine.

It's a great album. Get the new Plasmoptysis if you haven't, and in 4 days, get Worship Paganism. ;)

Call me a fucking moron all you want, I'm sorry if I got something wrong, but IM's OLD fucking vocalist returned, they are going back to slam sound FOR infected malignity. I'm not taking anymore shit from a guy with a shitty taste in slam, follows metal-archives genres to a T, and spends all his money and days online looking up release dates of bands, to post to other people in hopes of seeming better then other people.

For fuck sakes, your Share The Brutality top 10 of Black/Death Metal had MARILYN MANSON ON IT. You have no idea what ANYTHING is. Shut the fuck up.

I keep a list of release dates for STB, and since there's ppl on here that enjoy seeing the list I post it every so often. I don't claim to be better than anyone, I'm just helping out in a way that I can.

I also like a lot of genres of music including black metal/industrial/etc. I'm not a close minded person who listens to slam exclusively.

The only reason I point out all your mistakes is because you're the only person who is a dick to me on this board. And I'll say it again.. post your source. (Wikipedia is not a valid source.)

I listened to Despondency's "God on Acid" and it was one of the worst slam album's I've ever heard. The guitar felt like it was everywhere and didn't feel good at all. vocals really weak too.

To me all contributions are welcome. And if being passionate is being a dick FUCK YOU. You're post opposite to those of malice aren't bringing anything to this forum so you should be the one who shut the fuck up.

I listened to Despondency's "God on Acid" and it was one of the worst slam album's I've ever heard. The guitar felt like it was everywhere and didn't feel good at all. vocals really weak too.
I used to like this album a lot but now I share the same opinion. By the way their last album is much better.

I had high hopes for God on Acid and thought there was some decent parts, but overall, I was disappointed with it. Surprised to see others not enjoy that album either...I thought it was one of those universally appreciated slam albums.