Brutal/Slam Death Metal

l_2c5dadb49b6e46b08f4cd2c8d827a88c.jpg

Diminished - 2010 - Chainsaw Cunt

http://www.myspace.com/diminishedtx
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=3540301070

Out Now

The album still sucks. 9.5? you gtfo

The only good thing about the album might of been the message, but the music is shit.

Listening to slam, I don't want to hear apocalyptic or nihilistic. I want to hear gory, perverse, inhuman...that's one of the main reasons God on Acid just sounds like meh to me.

Listening to slam, I don't want to hear apocalyptic or nihilistic. I want to hear gory, perverse, inhuman...that's one of the main reasons God on Acid just sounds like meh to me.

^^this^^

I never liked "apocalyptic or nihilistic", I prefer groove, slam, brutal. hell I barely like atmospheric BDM too.

Despondacy's new album? I liked it, Ahh, Invictus, screams of the forsaken, victimize their idols, all good songs.

I prefer Supreme Misanthropic Brutality & Revelation IV (Rise of The Nemesis) over God On Acid.

Victimize Their Idols feat. Matti Way on vox is killer

Still have to listen to the EP & Demo

Both the Supreme EP and Revelation IV are rad. Much more technical, and tighter production. They've toned the slams down a bit, though, but both of those records are fuckin' killer. "The Source Of Inhumanity" and the title track on Revelation = simply mindblowing. The phags who wrote Despondency off after God On Acid should check out Revelation IV, as it's quite different from their old style.

Despondency is still quite boring and samey. Even Revelation IV. I thought aftr the first song I'd really enjoy it, but eh, it all sounded the same, boring.

I will still never understand why you like Despondency so much

I kinda explained it in my earlier post, brah

You guys might not look for slam bands that sound misanthropic and nihilistic, but I dig that shit. It's pretty weird - not a lot of people dig Despondency on this forum, but a lot of slamhounds at the SMNNews Death Metal Discussion board loves this band.

Coincidentally most of the people on SMN are fucking morons and most of them also love Psalms of the Moribund and Condemned and stuff so I couldn't give two shits what they think tbh.

This forum has a pretty distorted view on slam compared to most every other place I've looked to be honest.