Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Oh, this thread is great, you surely know lot of bands. I noticed that you were talking about different Cenotaphs, because I got one cd called Reincarnation In Gorextasy and I liked it a lot, so these are the Turkish?

Also I've been listening to Malignancy which were good also, but nothing special, now I'm listening to Goretrade album, which have a little bit annoying sound so far, but maybe I'll get used to it. I'll check back.

Oh no, the Ritual of Flesh is very good. Anything similar to that?

Hey, I quite enjoy this video of Incinerate. Gonna listen to their Dissecting The Angels cd now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i listened to incinerate. good stuff. pretty obscure stuff so i only listened to their myspace.

Vocals don't make something fit into a genre; this is proven all the time. Don't talk about brutal death metal like you know everything about it (you are doing this with a lot of stuff lately; think before you post, please).

Re: Orden...welcome to the forum/thread :)p). CC and I are the brutal/slam spokespeople here. We also run a blog located in either of our sigs (right link in mine). If you want stuff similar to Goretrade, check out Sourpuz (link above somewhere, they only have one song though), Ancient Necropsy, and Carnivore Diprosopus.

Vocals don't make something fit into a genre; this is proven all the time. Don't talk about brutal death metal like you know everything about it (you are doing this with a lot of stuff lately; think before you post, please).

I never said anything that would bring you to think that I talk like I know everything. I dont talk about me pretending to know something much either. I simply thought the vocals added to Brutal Death Metal sound. Am I wrong? Correct me dont tell me I talk like I know everything.

I will butt in & say this much. You can't have a soprano singer in a Brutal Death Metal band = fact. Vocals definitely don't always categorize music but it's an integral part to the sound & definitely is important in categorizing a band.

@5V: Yes I've heard the sourpuz song on MySpace, it's shame they don't anything else. And thanks for the recommendations, I will definately try those bands out.

I never said anything that would bring you to think that I talk like I know everything. I dont talk about me pretending to know something much either. I simply thought the vocals added to Brutal Death Metal sound. Am I wrong? Correct me dont tell me I talk like I know everything.
Yeah but about 30 seconds of listening to Lord Gore told me what genre they were. You do speak (type?) in a way that seems very pompous whether you mean to or not, and it gets annoying to hear you spewing ignorance in this thread. Try rereading your posts with this in mind and maybe people will be less inclined to get pissed when you say incorrect things or babble endlessly about drone music.