III Kanal
Jesus Anal Penetration
Manala
Mister Monster Also known as: S.A.M., Satan's Anal Muscle
Phallic Decapitant Also known as: Cerebralabian Analgasm
Profanal
Purulent Spermcanal
The Analyst
Total Anal Infection Also known as: Total Anal Infection ( ind )
Vómito Anal

EDIT: Hey V5, Is my above post ok? I will remove it, just tell me... I just found it in M-A...

This anal infatuation is one of the things that bothers me about BDM. What the hell is brutal about assholes...?

anyway, I've been reading this thread in an effort to figure out where to try and get into slam and such, and I gather Devourment's Butcher the Weak or Wormed's Planisphaereum would be reasonable places to start (although it doesn't sound like Wormed is exactly "slam")

I've been flirting with the genre (listening to stuff like Skinless, Lykathea Aflame, Demilich, and Dying Fetus) for a while, figure I should make more of an effort to get into it "for real"

If you folks have better "first album" suggestions, fill me in

The only thing about using Planisphaerium as a gateway is that most other things might just disappoint you due to the drop off in intensity and brutality. Wormed is THAT good...but it's not EXACTLY pure slam in the Texas or New York style...they definitely do their own little thing here and there. Try Butcher The Weak. If you enjoy it, find the element(s) of it you enjoy best and report back here...Nick and I should be able to find you some fairly good follow-ups soon.

Check out the blog too. http://slam-minded.blogspot.com/

jenkem.gif
"Anal blast" cracked me up

The only thing about using Planisphaerium as a gateway is that most other things might just disappoint you due to the drop off in intensity and brutality. Wormed is THAT good...but it's not EXACTLY pure slam in the Texas or New York style...they definitely do their own little thing here and there. Try Butcher The Weak. If you enjoy it, find the element(s) of it you enjoy best and report back here...Nick and I should be able to find you some fairly good follow-ups soon.

Check out the blog too. http://slam-minded.blogspot.com/

Wormed is good. And thanks for the link, I'll be using that a lot.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Mucopus and Saprogenic. It's sort of tough for me to find a good brutal band to actually enjoy nowadays. I went on a binge a while back and now unless something catches my ear right away, I usuallt don't bother.