Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I already have everything from Despised Icon. Their newest album was a bit dissapointing though. Also have see you next tuesday.
I did listen to some Human Rejection last night. All in all, not anything special about them. Not saying they're bad, just an average sound to em.
I'll definitely check out the rest of the bands mentioned.

Cool. There is tons more so don't hesitate to ask especially if you have a specific idea of what you are looking for.

Also good news for Norwegian BDM
kraaniumflyer.jpg

The samples of their shit sound pretty good. I dig.

I just reviewed the new Abominable Putridity, so people should go read it methinks.

Came across a sick ass band in my search for just the right sound.
Revenance!!!! OMG May be a new favorite right here. Well the pre-production song up on myspace at least.
Check em out ASAP if you haven't already.
That abominable Putridity Is pretty good also.
I didn't realize ID is a hometown band for me. They don't seem to play much around here though.

Came across a sick ass band in my search for just the right sound.
Revenance!!!! OMG May be a new favorite right here.
Check em out ASAP if you haven't already.
That abominable Putridity Is pretty good also.
I didn't realize ID is a hometown band for me. They don't seem to play much around here though.

Omen Of Tragedy is fucking awesome. Post-Omen material is complete shit and a shallow attempt to fit in with the WTC crowd.

"Human Artifacts (featuring ex members of Lividity and Deaden) have commited to a new label to sign for our next album scheduled to be out in january of 2009! Once we get all details in stone we'll announce who the label is and more album details...BUT we're stoked for the push we are gonna get and hope for some cool touring in 2009!!!

New album will have 9 songs (8 new and a cover of Massacre's "Dawn of Eternity" that will featuring Kam Lee on vocals) The new material is more OLD SCHOOL yet has alot of killer hooks and the vocals are a HUGE step up!!! we Plan to start recording in summer 2008.....more details will come soon....PLUS have some killer shows in 08 so far"

The closest thing I can really think of is Saprogenic - The Wet Sound of Flesh on Concrete. The tone is very dark and evil. Mainly tremolo riffs, but there are slammy breakdowns. It's a great fucking unique album!