Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Currently listening to the Ominous Bloodline of Beheaded and seriously liking it. I didn't know there's any other Beheaded than the first two i had!

Also checked that Clitoridus Invaginatus cd you reviewed and it's not bad! I'll give it another listen and see if I can get into it a lil bit more. It has some interesting moments so far!

And finally the Abominable Putridity review! I was waiting when you guys gonna do that :)

Anyone here like Desecration from the UK?

I have seen them play live a couple of times this year and it is some great brutal death metal.

Currently listening to the Ominous Bloodline of Beheaded and seriously liking it. I didn't know there's any other Beheaded than the first two i had!

Also checked that Clitoridus Invaginatus cd you reviewed and it's not bad! I'll give it another listen and see if I can get into it a lil bit more. It has some interesting moments so far!

And finally the Abominable Putridity review! I was waiting when you guys gonna do that :)
:kickass: Check out Abysmal Torment as well. They are also from Malta and are very good

I know Abysmal Torment, though I've only heard Epoch of Methodic Carnage.