Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I didn't enjoy the new Deeds of Flesh. It was like one monotonous blastbeat.
And I recently listened to Waking the Cadaver for the first time because everyone hates it so much, but I really enjoyed Perverse Recollections of a Necromangler.

That's the only WtC album that you're "allowed" to like. They got seriously terrible after that, and they were just a "passable" band up to that point.

Fuck you guys for all disappearing. Maybe this will bring you back?

New pathology song
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3fyzN8or4[/ame]

Is that matti way using an actual death growl? Fuck yes.

Hi guys. I went to Brutal Assault a couple weeks ago, enjoyed some awesome bands, most relevant to this thread would be Katalepsy, it was a pretty weird feeling to be slamming so hard at noon, and after Italians Antropofagus and Czech grindcore freaks Attack of Rage, I had barely had breakfast.

Anyways, you guys are all gay, check out another slam band from my country:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I went to Brutal Assault a couple weeks ago, enjoyed some awesome bands, most relevant to this thread would be Katalepsy, it was a pretty weird feeling to be slamming so hard at noon, and after Italians Antropofagus and Czech grindcore freaks Attack of Rage, I had barely had breakfast.

* Attack of Rage is Slovakian.

That album in particular the production works for me. It's slam being played through a wall of shit and guts... And I'm sure that's what they were going for.

That album in particular the production works for me. It's slam being played through a wall of shit and guts... And I'm sure that's what they were going for.

I like the rawness and disgusting sound that the album has, but there are times where I don't know what the fuck is going on with the guitar. Maybe it's just me.

115556636.png

This album is absolutely nasty. Short, sweet, and to the point too.

Got some money to blow and I've been wanting some more slam. Anyone want to rec me some stuff worth buying. I've bought what's above and Goemagot's new one. A few others I've sold (for what its worth I really don't like Russian slam for some reason)... I generally like slam focused on breakdowns and with vocals on the lower end of the spectrum. Constant higher squeals are pretty much a deal breaker for me.

Dragging Entrails - Landfill Of The Butchered (2013) is a must-have. :)

Gutfed. :lol: its an extremely spastic slam album and the vocalist whips through about every extreme vocal style in existence. He reminds me of the guy from impetigo in that way.

I don't know if you're still here or not, czar but orgiastic rebirth has finally hit the US. Comatose has it now and sevared is expecting a big package from Russia in the near future. I've been waiting for months so I went ahead and grabbed it, now I'm waiting for the new cannibal infancy to hit stateside.

The brutal death metal krow is back in full flight. I can't even listen to any other death metal right now.

Picked up a bunch of really good shit I've been putting off for a long time and some bad ass new stuff.

Orgiastic rebirth - corridors of repugnant suffering
Severed savior - brutality is law
Decrepit birth - ...and time begins
Sickening horror - when landscapes bleed backwards
Awaiting the autopsy - couldn't tell the bodies apart
Human mastication - driven to kill
Splattered mermaids - reforged in gore
Necrovile - the pungency of carnage
Necrovile - engorging the devourmental void
Severe torture - feasting on blood
Hour of penance - paradogma
Disgorge - consume the forsaken
Inherit disease - visceral transcendence
Suffocation - pinnacle of bedlam

You get the picture right?

Also looks like ossuary industries is about to release two monster albums
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvF-oHdfvP0[/ame]
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBFxtYqM7Nk[/ame]

That's Gutfed, though there's actually two bands called Gutted that are both pretty cool. Gutted from Hungary, modern, somewhat techy death metal in the vein of Immolation, Deicide, and Vader. Released Mankind Carries the Seed of Hell in 2010. Here's a listen.

Gutted from Ohio, playing some really badass old school USDM. Released two albums, the better being Bleed for us to Live in '94.

The Gutfed is pretty good, too, from what I've heard. I know neither of these are really brutal/slam, but it's interesting to know there are two decent bands that share that name.

Last edited by a moderator: