Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Hi guys, Im french and I really like this thread. It makes me discover many good bands such as Abominable Putridity or Human Rejection and many more...
So i've got a question is there any Slam band that mixes Grindcore with Slam parts cause I'd love those 2 style but I can't find any band which mix elements of both styles within being too grind or too death.
Sorry for the spelling if there is too much fault.

My favorite grind stuff are : Cephalic Carnage and Cattle Decapitation (the last) but I also enjoy grindcore that go fast without reflexion like Mumakil, Blockheads or Rotten Sound (murderworks specially).
In fact If it exist id liked to find bands that mixed some slam death with original grind stuff like cephalic and some others that mixed it with old school grindcore...

Try Dripping for the former request although it isn't quite what you mean but I think you'll like them. "Deathgrind" is a genre you'd also probably like to look into; check out Malignancy, Abnormality, Defeated Sanity (first album), etc.

Ok thanks I already know Defeated Sanity and I love them but Id really prefer the first album for the production and the composition wich are much more catchy to me than the second effot.
Well you might know some bands that play the same kind of stuff than the first album with the same type of production (i love the guitar bass parts and sound)?
And one more question is there some slam bands where the bass is particularly important breaks or solos alone etc...

Yeah I really much, much prefer the first album. If you like their first album, check out their split with Poppy Seed Grinder.

For bass-heavy slam, maybe try Disconformity.

Try Dripping for the former request although it isn't quite what you mean but I think you'll like them. "Deathgrind" is a genre you'd also probably like to look into; check out Malignancy, Abnormality, Defeated Sanity (first album), etc.

Do you prefer early or later Malignancy? I heard Interuterine Cannibalism and liked it, but wished the production was better (although I downloaded it, so maybe the quality of the download was bad). Seems like there are a lot of people who don't like Inhuman Grotesqueries or Cross Species Transmutation, so I haven't heard those.

Newer Malignancy is much better.

Everyone should check out the new Asphyxiate song...slamming, heavy as fuck Indonesian death metal for people who wished older Jasad was heavier...your wish is their command:

http://www.myspace.com/asphyxiateband

New album, Anatomy of Perfect Bestiality out on Sevared/Despise The Sun in the Fall, keep your eyes open for it.

Listening to the new Amputated Genitals and it's slaying my face...

I cant remember Human Meat Gluttony so I cant compare the two but it's definitely good...

This has been an insanely good year for slam.

I still have yet to get it in the mail :( I downloaded the new Vomit the Soul...might buy it but I dunno if I can support them since they're ripoffers. But anyway, yeah, I fully expect the new AmpGen (and Infernal Revulsion, and Insidious Decrepancy) to kick my ass.

The cover of the Embryonic Depravity full-length looks fucking cool.

244465.jpg