Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Listening to Bring the Suffering... waiting for a new slam album to come out... when's the next one due?

Also waiting on my freaking Dripping shirt. Found out it was a pre-order and have to wait until the first week of September before they start to ship. Ah well.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew when the next slam death album was supposed to come out. At this point... I really dont care who it is.

I dont count on Dripping releasing anything else... but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The next Slam albums will be...

Extirpating The Infected - Vaginal Saw Entorturement MCD
www.myspace.com/extirpatingtheinfected
10bbd7d60.jpg

Embryonic Depravity - Constrained By The Miscarriage Of Conquest
http://www.myspace.com/embryonicdepravity
m_9062b81f48c64a869c878379777a157d.jpg

and they come out in August & September respectfully.

i didnt realize that i spelt it wrong until the last time i went to log in and spelling it the right way wouldnt work. i was very confused.lol.

thanks for the compliment.

edit: im so mad about NJDF i think its gunna be 21+.

Just go to the Name Change section and request a new name, and an admin will change it for you

Edit: Good job looking like a dumbass k(c)row

I just posted that because you're a horse's ass. I dont really care if he had a typo or not.

Alright, to be fair I was a bit of a jackass and I apologize..but what I was referring to was that you still said Krow, when you most likely meant to say Crow..but that's besides the point, I don't want to turn into a youtube commenter!

Katie, what's dissapointing about it? I haven't heard it yet. I like girls with glasses btw.

I like it, but I think Family Bloodoath by AG is probly the most heavy kickass death metal album (Or one of them) I heard this year. That shit was extremely chaotic and awsome in many ways.

Family Bloodbath is very awsome but i dont think its one of the "most heavy kickass" death metal albums out this year. there have been so many good releases this year like pus vomit, vomit the soul, devourment, putrid pile, ect.