Brutal/Slam Death Metal

They are playing under a different name because Ricky Myers (Drummer and founding member) isn't in the band now and he has the rights to the Disgorge name. So they are playing under Vo Violently Vomit, which is the definition of Disgorge.

I liked Psalms Of The Moribund and I liked the 2007 Promo even more.. Now with ex-Disgorge vocalist A.J. Magana (Consume the Forsaken)they are really going to slay.

Plus the new Pathology sounded like a better-produced version of She Lay Gutted with more riffs and (the one downside imo) no vocal solo.

I typically prefer a slightly rawer approach to most slam (like Orchidectomy last year), but Pathology were able to make a clean, crisp sound and still keep it as heavy as anyone else.

Pathology has issued the following update welcoming their new vocalist, Pascual Romero:

"After a short hiatus, we are back with the announcement of our new vocalist, Pascual Romero (Strangled by Strangulation, In This Moment). We have begun rehearsing, writing and recording new music which will be followed by touring and preparation for our next album. Pascual is best known for being the vocalist of underground death metal band Strangled by Strangulation as well as his tenure as the bass player for Century Media band In This Moment. He brings years of writing, recording, and touring experience to the plate and we are very enthusiastic for what the future holds for us. Keep an eye on our page for more updates and tour info soon."

Watch an unedited, raw demo of Pascual Romero singing "Symptoms of Bleeding" here:

Last edited by a moderator:
!

Maria+Brink.jpg

maria_brink-playboy.jpg