Bugera Tri-rec sound clip

Maybe i'm just being weak but there's no way in hell i'm reading that much text without paragraphing..

I'll shorten it for ya, lol:

In his experience, Bugera's need a retube to actually show what they're capable of and...

haters_gonna_hate.gif

...with matching shirts. Also, buy eurotubes!!!

So where's yours! Go get all the metal heads 6262,333XL,1990, Tri-Rec for the price of a new Dual Rectifier

All Bugera amps need a immediate retube read below esp 1990 owners...

Damn you'd think by now that fuker (TTK) could at least palm mute and stop that annoying open string spaztic teeewang he does I got so pissed I smashed shit the last time I watched it and accidently broke my fuking fish tank! stu! stupid!

All I can say is Great F-ing job on scoring the amp and your post - YEA! tell the haters (he's got a 120watt all tube metal head for what 250 bucks? ) killer!!

I powered up this thread again because I hea rd and got to play through the TRI-AMP (Bugera's new $750.00 metal /3 channel machine/EQ's each channel !) Saw the amp in person and I got to crank through it/ store was closed. Its 100 watts and it really does sound bad ass and so did the 1990 (120 watts) I wanted to buy them both but only got away with the 1990 more on that(I own a 333XL). I own a lot of amps I have played thrash metal a long time my fav is my Bogner Uberschall and I have ENGL, a few MESA one 2 channel I got 15plus yrs ago and mod'fd JCM800. The thing about these Bugera amps is you get them cheap BUT you gotta count on immediately doing a full set retube of matched up JJ tubes from EUROTUBES and buy yourself a EUROTUBES BIAS PLUG 25 bucks. You will have the bias plug for years and you can bias easily, accurately and safely with it on any amp. The 1990 especially -Bugera put 5881's which nowadays is a (bad)military copy of a 6L6 and has poor grade usually which is bad for audio. If you put a new set of preamp and power tubes in a 1990 and you use 6L6 JJ in place of the 5881's you don't even need to bias the amp. The 5881's are biased way to hot frm the factory (the chinese ladies building them don't know nor care about bias) a guy had a 10 mth old 1990 and burnt up 5881's. I think the amp was designed with 6L6's and they stuck the 5881's to save 100 bucks on the purchase price. Some people are just content with a shit sound, ever know anyone!, hint hint! Really if you retube a 1990 with 6L6's you will have one raging amp with nice tone. The Bugera Tri Rec will be around $749.99 to $774.99 and willl be released 3rd qtr of 2011 I got to play a store demo and now I want one to go with my Bugera's a 333XL (a early version that WAS IN THE SHOP a whole 4 days YEA! bitch about that) and new 1990 running JJ 6L6's and it's biased correctly now! When you finally get yourself a BIAS TESTER from EUROTUBES (above--it is so damn easy to do guys) you are gonna need a buy a 100 fluoltmeter to go with it(you gotta have). You could buy yourself a expensive 100buck "Fluke" meter or get a ?$6.00 one from Harbor freight (even EUROTUBES SELLS them with the 25.00BUCK BIAS TESTERs !) you will have your own bias testing setup that YOU CAN USE OVER AND OVER all for 30 bucks.
And you haters just keep hating thats all the more BUGERA AMPS for me I am glad they only cost 500 bucks, I have spent to much money on equipment, some worth it some not, at least I don't have to worry about being ripped off when I am buying a Bugera 6262,333XL,1990 or Tri-Rec. I am not embarrased of them because its not bullshit when they are ON is it?. You can always tell who are the BUGERA HATERS who havent done more than seen a pic and posted the forums the "Bugera HATERS who haven't even seen one in person ARE TRENDY! They should have matching T-Shirts."

So have you guys seen one yet in person? Anything other than the Tone Twang King

Nice Eurotubes plug.

Too bad you're plugging the worst sounding, least reliable, baby rattle-esque, abortions to ever be considered a tube. JJ was good a few years ago, but damn, they suck now, ESPECIALLY the power tubes! :puke:

What the fuck was that? It's been a few years now since this forum started going downhill, but the balance between genuine knowledge and stupidity/parroting/know it all attitude is clearly leaning towards the dark side lately.

Nice Eurotubes plug.

Too bad you're plugging the worst sounding, least reliable, baby rattle-esque, abortions to ever be considered a tube. JJ was good a few years ago, but damn, they suck now, ESPECIALLY the power tubes! :puke:

Oh I have good experience with JJ power tubes. I had JJ 6L6GC and EL34 in a Simul-class Mark III I used to have. Sold the amp to get a VHT Pittbull, which now has JJ E34L in the power amp and sounds just great!

If I have the time, I could compare the JJs with Tungsol EL34 in my JCM800-clone and post some reamped tracks.

A rep for Bugera @ NAMM said the Street for tr-rec was either $899 or $800..Cant remeber too much gear..It sounded GREAT..I love it as much as gurus 333xl

Nice Eurotubes plug.

Well I am still a JJ fan and always will be but I will never by them from Eurotubes. ESPECIALLY when the asshole that owns the place comes and posts some bullshit like this on our forum.

This is a BLATANT plug for Eurotubes now that they are doing Matched sets for the Bugeras.

Hey guru hit me up ya jerkoff..lots to tak about..I left ya messages emails txts..nada..No fuckin love rockstar

Sorry man just been crazy busy in the studio. Had the Alternative band in, now I have a Metal Core band in, Got a death metal band I am starting Saturday....

Business is good :)

Thats cool..I dont need ya to do anything..I just wanna BS ASAP

I had a 6262 for some days (until it broke down) and playing it thru V30's was pretty nice, very close to a 6505.
They do bitch around a lot and the cabs suck, but they are WELL worth the money you pay for them.
I if new it would last and not break down like an indian donkey (which the newer lines supposedly do, mines was fucking ancient by the time I had it) its certainly a good alternative/blending sound in a studio evoirnment if you're to cool and leet to use it as a main amp.
Its not a contender to the high-end stuff but it was never supposed to be, and its suprisingly good for all the shit it has to take online (soundwise).

I know I probably sound like a retard liking it although it broke down, but it really sounded ok thru a decent box.

I know this thread is mostly about bugeras and the tri-rec coming out, but I do have to comment on the lack of "good" gear testing videos and reviews in general. Everyone who does youtube videos seems to only be interested in "classic rock"/hair metal, jazz or blues. I think it's probably because people like the tone king who are at least 40 and probably have some excess cash, compared to most of us aspiring musicians and engineers, generally have no knowledge of extreme forms of music. I'm not even into most metal, but a metal review of a high gain amp would certainly point be in a better direction and it just seems like the obvious thing to do. Granted, most youtube gear tests/reviews are useless because of the terrible sound quality, but if done right they can definitely help a lot of people.

Also, I've heard, almost unanimously, that the biggest flaw with bugeras are the durability and the fact that they're really not road worthy. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this thought, but if that is the case, wouldn't they be awesome in a studio situation? Like, literally obtain all the bugeras that are of any use and be able to choose from marshall, mesa, peavey etc. sounds for the price of maybe even just one of those amps. Just a thought I've had recently.

I know this thread is mostly about bugeras and the tri-rec coming out, but I do have to comment on the lack of "good" gear testing videos and reviews in general. Everyone who does youtube videos seems to only be interested in "classic rock"/hair metal, jazz or blues. I think it's probably because people like the tone king who are at least 40 and probably have some excess cash, compared to most of us aspiring musicians and engineers, generally have no knowledge of extreme forms of music. I'm not even into most metal, but a metal review of a high gain amp would certainly point be in a better direction and it just seems like the obvious thing to do. Granted, most youtube gear tests/reviews are useless because of the terrible sound quality, but if done right they can definitely help a lot of people.

Also, I've heard, almost unanimously, that the biggest flaw with bugeras are the durability and the fact that they're really not road worthy. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this thought, but if that is the case, wouldn't they be awesome in a studio situation? Like, literally obtain all the bugeras that are of any use and be able to choose from marshall, mesa, peavey etc. sounds for the price of maybe even just one of those amps. Just a thought I've had recently.

www.youtube.com/user/fearedse