Bugera Tri-rec sound clip

I know this thread is mostly about bugeras and the tri-rec coming out, but I do have to comment on the lack of "good" gear testing videos and reviews in general. Everyone who does youtube videos seems to only be interested in "classic rock"/hair metal, jazz or blues. I think it's probably because people like the tone king who are at least 40 and probably have some excess cash, compared to most of us aspiring musicians and engineers, generally have no knowledge of extreme forms of music. I'm not even into most metal, but a metal review of a high gain amp would certainly point be in a better direction and it just seems like the obvious thing to do. Granted, most youtube gear tests/reviews are useless because of the terrible sound quality, but if done right they can definitely help a lot of people.

Yea especially this one dude named Ola Englund. He is such an old fart, and only plays classic rock

Well, I said "seems", as in most and I did just find out about his videos, so thank you Ola. Also, I was referring very much to those companies who do gear videos and official demo's, not as much personal reviews or demos, which are still rarely genuinely informative.