Day 1 (Old school fags go here)

Megadeth
Judas Priest
Ozzy Osbourne
Iron Maiden

Day 2 (Power metal fags go here)

Sonata Arctica
Edguy
Stratovarius (while they existed, of course)
Helloween
Gamma Ray

Day 3 (Progressive fags go here)

Circus Maximus
Symphony X
Dream Theater

Because.. Because...

Well mainly because whenever you hear a BG song, you instantly know that it is a BG song, yes they are Power Metal, but they write differently, so it's not just the same old Power Metal shit we're all tired of hearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND DRAGONFORCE PWNS BG IN THE BEHIND

i saw them last year and it's like going to a slayer concert (except no moshing or violence or rly anything brutal) for the amount of energy is what i mean. you can't help but to go nuts and sing your guts out. also, they're one of the few power metal bands i like