Burden video?

You're welcome Nasty-Fire.

It's all good now, the two threads have been amalgamated. we're all happy but not with the video evidently.

In the Burden video, band members are looking very cool.. but I think scenes are passing so fast and also not constant enough.. I mean I like the video and it keeps quality but it isn't show and not tell us entirely Burden's atmosphere.. if we consider about production of video, it's so good but haven't enough melancholic scenes.. Whatever else, Opeth Rules!

In the Burden video, band members are looking very cool.. but I think scenes are passing so fast and also not constant enough.. I mean I like the video and it keeps quality but it isn't show and not tell us entirely Burden's atmosphere.. if we consider about production of video, it's so good but haven't enough melancholic scenes.. Whatever else, Opeth Rules!

Burden reminds a lot of the Porcelain Heart scenes and the whole Watershed idea. We see a regretful(?) man and a dead wife (near the end).

..I passably liked every Opeth video.

I thought the Burden video was ok...it was basically what I expected. I watch the videos only once anyways; my interest in music videos in general fades quickly.

I somehow just didn't think the video really coorelated with the story of the song all that well. If it were just the band playing in the empty theatre then I would have been fine with it , but the other characters in the story didn't really sit well with me... and of course the chopping of the song... what a jip at the end..

I somehow just didn't think the video really coorelated with the story of the song all that well. If it were just the band playing in the empty theatre then I would have been fine with it , but the other characters in the story didn't really sit well with me... and of course the chopping of the song... what a jip at the end..

What could it have been, instead of those characters? A clear story? They just fit with the whole Watershed concept, even if it's still a mystery. The only thing we could be disappointed with this video, is the cut parts.