Burzum - Belus (aka "Den Hvite Guden") (2010)

Apparently there's been complaints about the new logo. Fuck this record is generating incredible amounts of interest, that's for sure.

From the official site:

varg shouldnt be such a douche that needs to explain every little thing, mr i dont give a shit or whatever bullshit hes pulling...he just needs to shut up and record

varg shouldnt be such a douche that needs to explain every little thing, mr i dont give a shit or whatever bullshit hes pulling...he just needs to shut up and record

Oh and the new logo is gay (only because it looks just like Opeth's), but it's not like I give two shits..it's not like a logo is going to affect the listening experience much?

Personally I stare intently at a bands logo when I listen to music. I attempt to channel energy from it and an ugly logo simply ruins the listening experience. Also, I hope Varg removes his beard before the recording process. I hate when vocalist have beards. I can hear the beard hairs moving in the recordings and it is very distracting.

I attempt to channel energy from it

Is this one of those ambiguous sarcastic jokes again? People need to stop making them because I can't properly make fun of them since the joke ends up on me

I will be satisfied if the album is anything like Hvis lyset tar oss. In the meantime im extremely cautious about the next Burzum and how Varg will approach the material. What will he change? What will he add? What will he make better? What will he fuck up? Varg keeps things burning nicely in the boiler room.

Plastichead is a pretty reliable distro. I've ordered from them before. I just can't justify ordering almost a year in advance

[redneck accent] Here in the U S of A we like to do things our own way ya hear![/redneck accent]

Seriously though, I do not know why this country feels the need to be so difficult. Bring on the Metric system!