Burzum - Belus (aka "Den Hvite Guden") (2010)

I agree, Varg would probably love weed if he actually tried it. Go chill on a forest hill with a fat blunt and write some black metal, thats the way to do it son.

lol @ "forest oaf"

Varg is equal parts beardstroking genius and "oooookay, dude."

Which I guess is what makes him an artist.

He sounds at this point in his life like a smart, thoughtful guy who unfortunately has misguided views on history, race and politics. In the end though, despite how fun it is, speculating on his personality is pointless. I just want more Burzum.

His views on drugs are childish, he sounds like a 5 years old saying Im not dumb enough to try them. Smart people take drugs too, forest oaf. He acts like he knows everything, but the truth is Varg would probably make a better album with more emotions with the help of a few drinks. I think Varg would love weed to, but he is too brainwashed against it, and acts like it's meth brushning it off as a negro hobby.

Go get high.

Only an idiot would think that Burzum would be cooler if Varg used drugs. There's not really much that he could improve, and the influence of drugs would totally ruin the atmosphere that he strives for.

Also, to all the people who overreacted to the ANUS review of the samples, congrats on being fucking retarded and not noticing that it was obviously a joke, just like almost every other sidebar article on the entire site. I realize that most people who like gay music usually overreact to what ANUS says even when it's not entirely serious (basically all the time), but seriously.

Oh, and before anyone says anything stupid (again), I'm not claiming that ANUS is always right or anything similar, since I find a lot of the shit they have on the site to be retarded. It's a very fun site to read if you know how to not overreact to what people say about black and death metal bands.

I think the album will be worth listening to, but probably won't equal his past works. I like the track that sounds like a Root song.

2010_belus.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?hcgjnyxtd1b

Enjoy.