Bush & Caggino will be back

Rise

Mar 9, 2005
Glasgow
Im just back from meeting my mate who meets anthrax every time they play scotland. I asked him the situation and he said john want time with his family and wasnt going to do anything this summer anyway and rob is partying as he wanted to do.This is what i heard and believe to be true as i trust my mate.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I'm not fussy either way.

I'd rather go and see the newer Anthrax live though.

Seen the newer line up three times the classic line up once and the newer line up put on a better show IMO.

hmm. Must have been weird seeing them without Bello. I thought u said u didnt like the time u saw them at the garage cos they played a lot of shitty stuff off of stomp?

I really hope they do i love joey doing the way they sounded on the originals not slightly down tuned if thats right when john plays but i love his records except stomp really cant get that album.

johnnieCzech said:
I would really love to believe you.
But...........

Well up2 u or any1 2 believe me but i thought the boards would like 2 hear this news but hey i dont really care if any1 believes me.

Of course I would like to hear this news! No doubt I wouldn´t. And I wouldn´t accuse you of lying. Actually, I would blame someone else.

johnnieCzech said:
Of course I would like to hear this news! No doubt I wouldn´t. And I wouldn´t accuse you of lying. Actually, I would blame someone else.

Well that leaves my mates who wouldnt coz he has no interest who sings for anthrax since he likes both and was only relaying some info to me because i wanted to know so that just leaves the band.

Rise said:
Well that leaves my mates who wouldnt coz he has no interest who sings for anthrax since he likes both and was only relaying some info to me because i wanted to know so that just leaves the band.

I was not talking about your mates either. Do the math.

Rise said:
Im just back from meeting my mate who meets anthrax every time they play scotland. I asked him the situation and he said john want time with his family and wasnt going to do anything this summer anyway and rob is partying as he wanted to do.This is what i heard and believe to be true as i trust my mate.
I trust your mate too. However, just because he heard something that he may think is true, doesn't make it true.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that neither Rob nor John told him that since they weren't there.......................................................

Rise said:

Who's your source?