Buy Savage 120 or Blackmore

I used to use the lead channel for rhythm, no OD pedal. Main channel 2 gain on 10 with lead gain on 5. Lead boost off.

Lately I have used crunch 2, gain on 10, with clean TS9 OD. I actually like this tone more. Different kind of compression, seems more organic but maybe I am used to the ts9. All subjective...both sound good.

Those are both decent amps, but those prices you mentioned are a total ripoff, wouldn't buy either amp for that much, there are much better options out there for less money (5153, recto, 2203, soldano avenger,...)

1800/3100 is more than they were new iirc (even in the USA)

Hi Lasse, I have an 2203 ZW with the Hot Mod, a Rectifier and a 5150. Here the prices are really crazy, 1800 for a Blackmore is a good price believe it or not. Anyway, I know there are better amps, the Avenger and the 5153 are in my list of course, but not now.

The Savage, Blackmore and SE are the only Engls in their line that I'd ever spend money on. Here in the states, the price difference between the Blackmore and Savage is very marginal and I'd probably lean in favor of the Savage.

Can you buy from the US? I'd suggest going on Rig-Talk, The Gear Page, Seven String, etc. and grabbing a used Savage and importing it to Argentina. You can buy a Savage for half that in the US, I can't imagine with shipping and customs that it'd double the price... you could buy an SE for less than that.

haha thats pretty much right down the street from me. just remember that you have to buy the footswitch separately. congrats - the savage is a beast of an amp.