Buzz Lightyear cereal turned my shit green!

I can picture a newbie checking out this board, and saying, "WTF!!! and someone calls me perverted?"
flo-RAT3.jpg

Originally posted by lizard
you can go to lunch at Chipotle's Mexican grill, get one of those 3/4 lb burritos with the extra hot sauce, and your anus will truly become a ring of fire. you will be pleading to the gods of bowel movements for the shitting to stop, but it will be hopeless, oh yes, mere mortal, your ass will have a permanent imprint of the toilet seat.

BWuahahahahahahaha :D Damn we dont have them in Germany, I want a portion so big like the "crazy german kid" - well, I am german :D :lol:
Shitting is goood! When will we invent a shit drive for interstellar travel? :D

lizard said:
you can go to lunch at Chipotle's Mexican grill, get one of those 3/4 lb burritos with the extra hot sauce, and your anus will truly become a ring of fire. you will be pleading to the gods of bowel movements for the shitting to stop, but it will be hopeless, oh yes, mere mortal, your ass will have a permanent imprint of the toilet seat.

lmao I've actually done that

Crunch Berries will give you green poo too (since they added the green berries).

There used to be an ice cream shop near me that had black licorice ice cream that turned by shit solid black.