BY OUR POWERS COMBINED....

Turisas Staged Band Photos + the ROFLBOT Generator = hilarity. At least in my little head.

Also, I'm looking forward to Turisas in concert. They're about as deep as a puddle, but still quite fun. But not nearly as good as Korpiklaani. I would take Korpiklani over Turisas any day.

Even Wooden Pints?

Rivfadír;6904752 said:
I want to see Moonsorrow live. Moonsorrow shit all over all the other finnish Folk/Viking bands. And my friend does a killer version of Sankarihauta.

Oh yes. Moonsorrow is the best thing Finland has to offer, and Ruaniolla is the most epic thing in my life.

Also decided to upload a fairly higher resolution of the Asgeir panel, and without the text. It's the only one I enjoy the best really but I might fix up the others too.

Also I was checking through my unfinished folder and found an old little comic page I was doing for Solefald about a year ago. I'd have finished it but I think I got annoyed because I couldn't come up with a decent joke to follow the whole concept of "Talking Solefald plushies". I'm such a weirdo at times.
oooooooooldddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

Also I was checking through my unfinished folder and found an old little comic page I was doing for Solefald about a year ago. I'd have finished it but I think I got annoyed because I couldn't come up with a decent joke to follow the whole concept of "Talking Solefald plushies". I'm such a weirdo at times.

The Solefald drawings are just awesome! I've always wanted to be able to draw so I could combine it with my graphic design.

I'm pretty terrible at drawing, but I can throw together some cool enough designs. I think to be great at either, you have to be able to do both though. :erk:

Well I can do some okay graphic designs (considering all my colouring and effects are done on the computer). I'm going to build up a section for my portfolio based around graphic design, making fake album covers for fake bands, just to show that I can do it if it's ever required. There's more of a demand for that from people than silly little drawings, Even more so in the music scene which is where I want to work in.

hmm I thought that drawing borky guys would be easier - earlier today I made a fast sketch of Brun, but the effect is so bad I'm not even gonna post the drawing in here :p

hmm I thought that drawing borky guys would be easier - earlier today I made a fast sketch of Brun, but the effect is so bad I'm not even gonna post the drawing in here :p

Aww show it please! Also the Borknagar guys are a pain to draw, I always remember trying to practise and the only one I ever have major trouble with is Lars (boo you suck Lars!). My only problem with Oystein is how hard I find it is to draw bald people because I can't do clean smooth lines well, but I guess it's good practise.

But seriously, show it. It's always nice to see, and if there's any problems or something you don't like, we can always help out and share ideas/tips or whatever.

Aww show it please! Also the Borknagar guys are a pain to draw, I always remember trying to practise and the only one I ever have major trouble with is Lars (boo you suck Lars!). My only problem with Oystein is how hard I find it is to draw bald people because I can't do clean smooth lines well, but I guess it's good practise.

But seriously, show it. It's always nice to see, and if there's any problems or something you don't like, we can always help out and share ideas/tips or whatever.

I'll be happy to help, too :D
As far as I'm concerned, I remember having most difficulty with mr.V and Asgeir, whilst both Oystein and Lars came immediately.