Cabinet Sim

yes i have it in rtas, perhaps Kazrog could chime in on "less" power feeling when disabling the cab in podfarm. any suggestions or advice is always welcome m/

Insert (I can't think of the plugin I don't have PT any more agh!) That plugin that lets you have another 18 dB of input! That one! lol Or just do something in front of Recabinet to boost your signal. You might find that you can get a better sound anyway by messing around with that. I always liked the Sansamp PSA-1 for cabinets myself, takes a while to dial it up but works really good once you get your sound. Worked great with my tube preamps anyway. Might suck with digital stuff.

Narcosynthesis Reamp (Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp Through PSA-1 plugin PT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Trevoire520, you always give great advice around here. Thanks dude. Any deadly in the box guitar chains you wanna share? Pod Farm + Recab or Waves GTR 3 and Recab? Anything would be great help. My in the box guitar tones are getting better. I don't know if im ready to give up micing cabs yet but Im getting some decent tones. I feel like im having more success with ITB bass.