CALL JOHN

How do you figure that John Bush will re-join Anthrax when he said that his time in the band was over? I'm not saying that it won't happen, but I see no real evidence that says he will either.

That's a good point, but at the same time, we all know how Scott can't say everything he wants to because of the lawyers. Trust me, I know the hell they can create first-hand!

I think John may have been hurt, but he knows more about this than we do.

i assumed armored saint were already gonna start touring this year.
we all dont really have any idea whether johnis gonna do this album with em but i'd defiantely be happy if they did

anthrax had every right to do what they did,they were arund b4 jogn was in the band,hes always been the outsider,that said i hope he decides to come back

anthrax had every right to do what they did,they were arund b4 jogn was in the band,hes always been the outsider,that said i hope he decides to come back

That's the problem I'm sure. It's always Scott, Charlie and Frankie. Everyone else is an outsider. I'm sure that didn't help the Joey thing and I'm sure it will be an issue for the next singer. Being a member of Anthrax hasa got to be right up there with being in Megadeth.

Remember that a band has its dynamics much like any long term relationship. Leaving behind your kids (the songs you have put your heart into) for the sake of "saving face" is complete bullshit. I would lose no respect for Bush or Rob or Paul or anyone that came back into the fold. Remember that GF/BF back in the day? The relationship where could barely stand to be around each other but the fucking was was so completely monumental? Its kinda like that.......

yeah, but as much as I miss my ex-husband in the sack, I don't think I'd ever go back to him. Then again, he still looks the same....might have to call him and see what he's doing this weekend.