What´s John Bush doing ??

I saw John and Joey Hugging in Scott's set of new Pics on the Anthrax site, see, it's all good, Share the love Anthrax fans, Past it on! :Smokedev:

Vinnie Cappuccino said:
I saw John and Joey Hugging in Scott's set of new Pics on the Anthrax site, see, it's all good, Share the love Anthrax fans, Past it on! :Smokedev:

No bro, that is Joey Vera, his old lady and Frankie.

Did you see the picture of Scott and Frankie with Dan Dority (real name W. Earl Brown) of Deadwood fame though. If you guys haven't watched this show... You have to. Al Swearengen has to be one of the fucking coolest/hardcore characters on TV.

Gregadeth & Slag666, You guys are cracking me up!! That is some of the funniest arguing I've read. Ahh, i got tears in my eye's. Whats funny is you guys are so pissed at each other, You both fail to realize your BOTH Anthrax fans & your both stubborn! Anthrax is good with Turbin, Belladonna & Bush!! Slag666, you need to realize Anthrax moved on after Belladonna, I'm not telling you to like it but that's what happened!! Gregadeth, you need to accept the fact that there are fans out there that never accepted Bush, Its sad but true!! Hell for all i care Mariah Carey could sing for them, And as long as it was Heavy I'd listen!!!!! Stop the fighting!! Spread the love!! Enjoy Anthrax from whatever era you like but please don't pass it off as the only Anthrax. :Smokin:

Merkaba said:
Gregadeth & Slag666, You guys are cracking me up!! That is some of the funniest arguing I've read. Ahh, i got tears in my eye's. Whats funny is you guys are so pissed at each other, You both fail to realize your BOTH Anthrax fans & your both stubborn! Anthrax is good with Turbin, Belladonna & Bush!! Slag666, you need to realize Anthrax moved on after Belladonna, I'm not telling you to like it but that's what happened!! Gregadeth, you need to accept the fact that there are fans out there that never accepted Bush, Its sad but true!! Hell for all i care Mariah Carey could sing for them, And as long as it was Heavy I'd listen!!!!! Stop the fighting!! Spread the love!! Enjoy Anthrax from whatever era you like but please don't pass it off as the only Anthrax. :Smokin:

I'm not pissed at anyone. I'm just havin' a laugh. The only fuckers to actually piss me off are banned now so I gotta fuck with sumbody.:Smug:

Slag666 said:
The REAL Anthrax is the one that I got into and that was with Belladonna. Good band w/ Turbin, great band w/ Belladonna, sorry band w/ Bush.

Anyone else here notice that a band isn't considered "real" until they get this guy here as a fan?:err:

I haven’t posted in over 2 weeks due to all this John bashing shit! Having Joey back in the band for a few shows does not change the fact that Bush was in the band longer. (13 years) Not to mention Bush stuck with Anthrax during the lean years. People show some respect

Mr.s8n said:
No bro, that is Joey Vera, his old lady and Frankie.

Did you see the picture of Scott and Frankie with Dan Dority (real name W. Earl Brown) of Deadwood fame though. If you guys haven't watched this show... You have to. Al Swearengen has to be one of the fucking coolest/hardcore characters on TV.
YES! goddamn
but they cancelled carnivale. Al Swearengen is my nigga!
-Jono-

Some of you Joey nutswingers sure talk a lot of shit. Oh, and in case ya'll haven't noticed, this reunion tour is booking the exact same venues as they were with John Bush. The fans may be going apeshit, but a good majority of those fans will go to one show for "old time's sake" and then never go to another. Most likely those oldschool fans who have grown out of metal will not see them if they come through their town a second time, only the hardcore fans. And the hardcore John Bush era fans may go to the first time but I doubt they will the 2nd time through either. It will dwindle, and they will give Bush a call. It's just for this year, next year we'll probably see them regroup with John and follow-up WCFYA.

Jack Sabbath said:
Hopefully John is relaxing and preparing himself for life without Anthrax because as long as this re-united line up are offered bigger fees than with him, he is out of the picture.. It's as simple as that. Whether he returns or not Anthrax are over now and should make themselves comfortable in the time capsule they have created for themselves, I'm still excited that I am going to get a chance to see this line up again but feel like the respect that I had for them is disapearing by the day..

words..mouth..taken.

this is how i feel, to a tee. what's done is done, you can't change it, learn to love it, get in the pit, mess shit up and have fun, regardless of who's on the mic.

Merkaba said:

Well said. But Fagadeth is still gay.

Deege said:
Some of you Joey nutswingers sure talk a lot of shit. Oh, and in case ya'll haven't noticed, this reunion tour is booking the exact same venues as they were with John Bush. The fans may be going apeshit, but a good majority of those fans will go to one show for "old time's sake" and then never go to another. Most likely those oldschool fans who have grown out of metal will not see them if they come through their town a second time, only the hardcore fans. And the hardcore John Bush era fans may go to the first time but I doubt they will the 2nd time through either. It will dwindle, and they will give Bush a call. It's just for this year, next year we'll probably see them regroup with John and follow-up WCFYA.
Well said! The best perspective i've read about the ¨Bush vs Belladonna¨ debate. Nice to read a tread write with intelligence!
Deege is the man, i always like is post. This guys as often the same perspective on things than me. :worship:

Matt Bello said:
Well said! The best perspective i've read about the ¨Bush vs Belladonna¨ debate. Nice to read a tread write with intelligence!
Deege is the man, i always like is post. This guys as often the same perspective on things than me. :worship:

Are you a French-Canadian fag or just a Canadian fag? I see by your name that you would like to wed Frank Bello and take his name.

Slag666 said:
Are you a French-Canadian fag or just a Canadian fag? I see by your name that you would like to wed Frank Bello and take his name.

opinions are like assholes, and you seem to be one.... chill out on the pure rage and hate you seem to have on this board. every post i've ready of yours on this forum is full of bile and venom. if you have nothing positive to say or nothing negative that's worth while, don't say anything, please.

:) Freedom of speech man, but we can tell when an asshole is spouting shit! Just enjoy the music, focus on what ever era you like, Enjoy and be happy caus there ain't no other band like Anthrax, you must admit!