What´s John Bush doing ??

Deege said:
Some of you Joey nutswingers sure talk a lot of shit. Oh, and in case ya'll haven't noticed, this reunion tour is booking the exact same venues as they were with John Bush. The fans may be going apeshit, but a good majority of those fans will go to one show for "old time's sake" and then never go to another. Most likely those oldschool fans who have grown out of metal will not see them if they come through their town a second time, only the hardcore fans. And the hardcore John Bush era fans may go to the first time but I doubt they will the 2nd time through either. It will dwindle, and they will give Bush a call. It's just for this year, next year we'll probably see them regroup with John and follow-up WCFYA.

I will go and see em over and over again with Joey! IMO this IS anthrax, I hope for a new disc in the "old school" line up, BTW John Bush is just as old school as Joey is....

this shit is so old now....who gives a fuck...ANTHRAX kicked ass in the day....kickin ass now....who fucking cares anymore....END OF ARGUMENT......Joey rules...John rules....saw em both play live....BOTH FUCKIN RULED....I enjoyed the music over all, and the vibe of seeing the mighty Thrax....both gigs were the best gigs Ive ever seen...cant say I enjoyed one over the other...they both ruled....I dont give a fuck whos singing....as long as the gigs good....nothing else matters (lmfao...a sorry ass metallica quote...though metallica totally suck now)

thats true greg....sorry about rippin on metallica...i know theyre one of your fav bands....i take it all back and say....yeah....metallica still rule....the newest cd theyve put out.....sanitary towels anger....(think it was a play on words...ST...sanitary towel...plus anger...both go hand in hand....if youve met my wife you will understand)....was the most mind blowing cd EVER....i couldnt wait until for it...dloaded it (sorry lars)....and then promptly set fire to it

Anthrax with Joey Bell-end-donut were shit in 86 when they suported Metallica and they are shit now. I won't be watching them at the festivals they are playing at in Europe. John Bush is a way better singer than that ancient Bon Jovi hair metal head. Then again Armored Saint were always better than Tampax..er sorry, Anthrax.

i am waiting for a new release to see how it turns out

i admit that i am probably more a fan of the newer bush stuff than the older thrash belladonna stuff, i am just a fan of a more 'rock' sounds than the older 'thrash' i prefer listening to the greater of two evils than among the living...

i am still undecided on whether getting the old lineup together again was a good idea or not, it kinda sucks for john and rob, and i am not sure how well they will do the new stuff with te old band together again

the kicker will be when they release a new album...

David

442 said:
i am waiting for a new release to see how it turns out

i admit that i am probably more a fan of the newer bush stuff than the older thrash belladonna stuff, i am just a fan of a more 'rock' sounds than the older 'thrash' i prefer listening to the greater of two evils than among the living...

i am still undecided on whether getting the old lineup together again was a good idea or not, it kinda sucks for john and rob, and i am not sure how well they will do the new stuff with te old band together again

the kicker will be when they release a new album...

David
Lets hope they will do the new stuff with John! :erk:

mrthrax said:
i would say so,maybe the right move maybe not,what do they have to lose?
they got nothing to lose, they are gettin old, I reported a year ago they won't make it into 2010. They had theire 15 seconds of fame and I loved every minute of it. From the 1st time I heard Among the Living on a crappy tape deck till the last seconds of the live shows, Scott is SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!The chosen ONE, Riff MASTER or Jordan with GUITAR. Thanx bro!!!! you fuckin ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!