What´s John Bush doing ??

GregadetH said:
Wow. Another 'just joined in April' member who feels the need to talk shit.
A lot of newbie feels the need to talk shit. It's so patetic. Dont bored with that Greg, things will be back like before quickly, because these shit talker will leave soon because they're not true fans. :Smug:

Matt Bello said:
A lot of newbie feels the need to talk shit. It's so patetic. Dont bored with that Greg, things will be back like before quickly, because these shit talker will leave soon because they're not true fans. :Smug:

It's funny that you and Greg equate being a board member longer to being a fan longer. That's not how it works. When I became a fan of Anthrax in '87, there was no board to join. When Anthrax dumped Belladonna and got Bush, there was no board to join. When Anthrax started putting out terrible hard rock with Bush, there WAS a board to join. Since I was no longer a fan, why would I join the board??? Now that the REAL Anthrax is back, I joined the board. Make sense?

Everytime someone says something for Bush, or he like Bush, a newbie come and say things like: fuck you, or quit the board or Bush era is shit or things like that. Why those guys dont say: you can have your opinion and your taste. I'm a fan since '86, and i dont have let the band down because they have change the singer, and when i have hear Sown, i understand why they have hire Bush. The best move of their career.

Slag666 said:
It's funny that you and Greg equate being a board member longer to being a fan longer. That's not how it works. When I became a fan of Anthrax in '87, there was no board to join. When Anthrax dumped Belladonna and got Bush, there was no board to join.

I don't equate it to that at all. before the reunion news broke we were all a bunch of ANTHRAX fans. Bush AND Belladonna fans alike. Suddenly ppl show up saying stupid shit such as this half of what you just posted...

Slag666 said:
When Anthrax started putting out terrible hard rock with Bush, there WAS a board to join. Since I was no longer a fan, why would I join the board??? Now that the REAL Anthrax is back, I joined the board. Make sense?

I hate to tell you this, but you could have joined before and been accepted as a fan. Instead you'll be accepted as a dicknose for implying you're better than the rest b/c your a fan of the REAL Anthrax.

The REAL Anthrax? I'm sorry, I had no idea Turbin was singing for them again.

Think before you post. In fact, this is good advice for all the new fuckers.

I hope he is enjoying his time off, but I don't think he wanted it at all. Life in a band is hard unless you sell millions, so each time you decide not to tour, your pockets get thinner as you are spending and there ain't shit coming in. So I really don't think John wanted time off, but had no choice (and no, sharing the stage with Joey is not an option, even if it was given to him... It's actually an insult). I hope all is good with him though... And I hope to hear him singing sometime soon.

I was walking past a market stall the other day and picked up an Armoured Saint CD- wowzers does it rock. Ok, I should have checked them out many years ago, and I have no excuse as I first heard/saw them on a Kerrang compilation video in the late eighties! But I'm glad I found it!

I first saw Anthrax live with Joey (Persistence on Tour) and they totally rocked, but wowzers did they totally rock when I saw them on later tours with Bush. Whatever the line up as long as there is an active Anthrax I'm happy :)

Yeah, Saint is Great, I saw Anthrax on the POT tour also, My one and only time, they were playin with Iron Maiden, so it was a great show.

strik9 said:
I think he should call Joey V, and the boys, and bring back The Saint! :headbang:
Check out the Anthrax in LA thread posted by thraxx - Joey V was at the show and told him he's working with fates warning.

GregadetH said:
1. I hope he teaches the thread starter how to spell, now that he has the spare time.

2. Only select fans are going "apeshit" and they are all assholes who post "Joey Rules, John Sux!1!1!1!11!" like a 9 year old all day.
What an excellent way to make a point. Call Joey supporters assholes, and then dis them by saying they talk shit about John. I love it! I have never said anything about John, I like the albums he did, I think Belladonna is WAY better. And guess what? I don't call people who think otherwise 'assholes', because it's such a sad way to make a point.

GregadetH said:
I don't equate it to that at all. before the reunion news broke we were all a bunch of ANTHRAX fans. Bush AND Belladonna fans alike. Suddenly ppl show up saying stupid shit such as this half of what you just posted...

How is what I said stupid, cock-licker? Why would I join a board for a band that I no longer like? THAT would be stupid. Should I go join the Metallica board b/c I liked them up through "...And Justice..."??? The point would be what?

GregadetH said:
I hate to tell you this, but you could have joined before and been accepted as a fan. Instead you'll be accepted as a dicknose for implying you're better than the rest b/c your a fan of the REAL Anthrax.

I KNOW I'm better than you, my little shit-stain.

GregadetH said:
The REAL Anthrax? I'm sorry, I had no idea Turbin was singing for them again.

Yeah, ONE album makes him THE singer of the band. The REAL Anthrax is the one that I got into and that was with Belladonna. Good band w/ Turbin, great band w/ Belladonna, sorry band w/ Bush.

GregadetH said:
Think before you post. In fact, this is good advice for all the new fuckers.

And are you the moderator of this board, ass-face? Who are you to tell anyone how and what to post. Fuck off.

Jack Sabbath said:
Hopefully John is relaxing and preparing himself for life without Anthrax because as long as this re-united line up are offered bigger fees than with him, he is out of the picture.. It's as simple as that. Whether he returns or not Anthrax are over now and should make themselves comfortable in the time capsule they have created for themselves, I'm still excited that I am going to get a chance to see this line up again but feel like the respect that I had for them is disapearing by the day..
It's only a matter of time before this lineup wears its welcome out. Money money money is worth defrauding the fans. Remember when Van Halen duped the fans and DLR into thinking he was back in the band? As of last week, they're changing their stance on it now saying it was Roth who bailed. Total lies.

Slag666 said:
How is what I said stupid, cock-licker? Why would I join a board for a band that I no longer like? THAT would be stupid. Should I go join the Metallica board b/c I liked them up through "...And Justice..."??? The point would be what?

I KNOW I'm better than you, my little shit-stain.

Yeah, ONE album makes him THE singer of the band. The REAL Anthrax is the one that I got into and that was with Belladonna. Good band w/ Turbin, great band w/ Belladonna, sorry band w/ Bush.

And are you the moderator of this board, ass-face? Who are you to tell anyone how and what to post. Fuck off.

I should know better than to reply to "hardcore" motherfucks with 666 in their username.

They scare me so.:erk:

GregadetH said:
I should know better than to reply to "hardcore" motherfucks with 666 in their username.

They scare me so.:erk:

And guys with real name/band name hybrids scare me as well, Dorkadeth.