CALL JOHN

:lol:

and again I ask if Scott and Charlie really pushed John out why would Joey Vera (John's real good friend) play with Scott during this whole reunion thing?

True. Plus, why would they have been invited to John's 40th birthday bash? Don't know if he will be back but it is possible.

Rowan Robertson is playing guitar for them now.

A little off topic here but, is he the guy who played guitar on Dio's Lock Up The Wolves album? If I remember correctly, he was still a teenager when he worked with Dio (If it's the same guy).

A little off topic here but, is he the guy who played guitar on Dio's Lock Up The Wolves album? If I remember correctly, he was still a teenager when he worked with Dio (If it's the same guy).

Dio has rocked for a long long time, but now it's time for him to pass the torch.

Yes when Dio started with him he was 17.
That was a killer lineup, they had Jens Johansson on keys, and the 1st album too with Simon Wright on drums, the bassplayer was awesome live i think his name was Terry Cook, left handed player from NY if i remember correctly.

I dont know, anthrax needs fresh air somebody like RIPPER OWENS...

I've seen a few people mention Ripper Owens, if they are trying to sell more albums, Ripper is probably not the way to go. His vocals didn't help Judas Priest sell more albums, and his voice is tailor made for them.
Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer, but it seems like Scott and Charlie are looking for someone to get tham back to the big album sales days, and I just don't see that happening with any new vocalist. It would have to be Joey, John, or even possibly Neil Turban. I could see them trying to work with Turbin again.

I could see them trying to work with Turbin again.

:puke:

Anyway, i will try and keep some optimism about what will happen by quoting this passage of the Blabbermouth article:

My reality is I feel we have some unfinished business with the 'We've Come for You All' lineup and I will do my best to finish it.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.... (and, if you want my opinion, i don't think Tim Owens can be next Anthrax singer, as he is already involved with two other bands. Well, of course, if he leaves Iced Earth....)

whomever is singing, this just means that there will be more delay and lord knows when things start rolling again. Plus, they will need to get label stuff all organized and scott needs to focus less on vh1 type crap and anthrax needs full attention otherwise this really doesn't mean anything.

If they don't plan on that then it wouldn't matter if they went out and found an anthrax tribute singer like Judas priest did with ripper as if they only intend on playing clubs till their retirement days that will be their only option.

probably one of the toughest bands to defend all over the web.

I've seen a few people mention Ripper Owens, if they are trying to sell more albums, Ripper is probably not the way to go. His vocals didn't help Judas Priest sell more albums, and his voice is tailor made for them.
Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer, but it seems like Scott and Charlie are looking for someone to get tham back to the big album sales days, and I just don't see that happening with any new vocalist. It would have to be Joey, John, or even possibly Neil Turban. I could see them trying to work with Turbin again.

Isnt ripper in iced earth?

RATM will never reform
The US will never have a female presient
Sadam won't be tried for years, even then he'll get off with Loopholes
John Bush Won't rejoin Anthrax

here's hoping, eh? :headbang:

The Ripper Owens thing is stoopid. It's not even worth talking about.:Smug: