Calling all heterosexuals - Listen to my radio show (Wed. 8pm EST)

Melodeath

Moonbow
Feb 6, 2004
Northern VA
Dudes,

My radio show (Deathcock Metal) will be broadcasting in one hour. It runs from 8pm - 10pm EST

To listen, go to http://wusc.sc.edu and click "webstream"

If you call in, you can request stuff, and I might even play it for you (provided I have it with me). Right now, the playlist already includes Nazgul, Godgory, Seance, Phlebotomized, Miasma, Aura Noir, etc..

Listen or die trying :)erk:). srsly listen

Glad your show has a webstream. My college station has been trying to set one up for many months. They say I'll have it for this semester (possibly starting next week), but I have little confidence at this point.

I'm not allowed to listen to your streaming radio because I'm bisexual. You're not being very inclusive. :(

My internet in my room cut out while I did the show, so I only got about 30 minutes of the show recorded (I use a stream recorder plugin for Winamp and I webstream the station). I can normally record the whole thing, though.

Andy, I will probably mutilate you if you work next Wednesday night.

Charlie, listen next time tbh

Yeah I would have listened too but I was at work until midnight last night. Next week I'll be on a plane while you're doing your show. How about I listen two weeks out?