Calling all heterosexuals - Listen to my radio show (Wed. 8pm EST)

For the record, I have never once claimed to be bi.
Oh.
Sorry.

Claiming to be something and actually being something are two different things. It's not like I'm confused about what I like, I've actually just tried and enjoyed both and I find both very attractive, though I guess I am picky.

Also, lol at this in general. I'm surprised I'm posting such details. :lol:

I say claim because it's the internet so unless there is proof it's a claim. Not that I don't believe you. But we've had some weird chicks on here. Like lady dreamon.

Thanks, dude. Glad you tuned in again.

And thanks to everybody else who listened as well.

I probably wont be on the air next Wednesday, though, tbh

I'll post an update at some point.

I'm on tonight.

Tbh, I think the webstream might be down. I'll post an update later in the day bc they are working on the problem. However, if you are in my area (Columbia, SC) you can listen on 90.5 FM anyway

Yea its down, I have it on my itunes so I could just go there and listen to it, and it worked even when my computer was fucked up and wouldnt let me go on Internet Explorer.

I will try to post my playlist after the show, however, to give you an idea, I'll be playing At the Gates, Ebony Tears, Sororicide, Gorefest, Dissection, etc...

Ok, apparently the webstream is only up for ppl on the network here. It may still come up tonight, so try to listen to see if it works if you like.