Calling all Opeth homos

Well, Dream Theater is one of my favorite bands, but I like Opeth infinitely more. I just don't want to pay all that money to only see two bands (regardless of how good they are), and have my favorite out of the two only play like an hour long.

When I saw Opeth, their set was 2 hours.

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity
Deliverance

Yeah it helps when they are the headliners fyi. That's the same setlist I saw in Cincy.

That's because it's the Cincy setlist from 2005, you fucking noob!

They were at Bogart's. If they come through here again, I am not hesitating to go because I wasn't really into them when I saw them (I went for Dark Tranquillity) and now I am pissed because every single song on that setlist kicks ass (except TGC)

That's pretty funny, we were both at the same show but didn't know eachother at the time. I had already seen DT 4 times before that, and that was by far the worst show they put on.

I've actually been to Bogarts a few times.

Jesus fucking christ! I just looked up the prices for the Chicago show in May. $45 for the ticket + a $9.60 convenience fee. $54.60 just to see Opeth and Dream Theater? :erk: Plus I have to drive all the way up there, which is a 3+ hour drive. God, I might have to reconsider going now. This fucking sucks!
Yep. The price (and Dream Theater) is the reason i'm not going to the Chicago show. If you come up this way hit me up. I'll show you a few good metal bars!

i gotta drive 3 hours to albany to see that show

but im doing it just because its on my birthday and seeing btbam and opeth would make everything worthwhile