Calling all Opeth homos

I'm seeing Opeth for a second time soon and can't wait. Opeth are tight loud as hell and flawless. Loudest bands i've seen live would be Opeth,Alice In Chains,Heaven and Hell, and Velvet Revolver by a long shot.

My ideal set would be.

Reverie/Harlequin Forest
Windowpane
April Ethereal
Benighted
Funeral Portrait
The Baying Of The Hounds
Advent
Death Whispered a Lullaby
Forest Of October
Godheads Lament
The Amen Corner
Closure

Yay for new vid.

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32863152[/ame]

No screaming in that vid. :/

Drums will take some getting used to, but pretty good nonetheless, and pretty refreshing/new-sounding.

It sounds like they took a melody from The Grand Conjuration, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on that. Great vocals, GREAT lyrics, great guitar work, Mendez pwning the bass as usual. Why the fuck did Mendez cut his hair?!

Overall, I'm fucking pumped.

IntoPhagist's posts rule. Although I am curious as to when your Opeth senses picked up "bashing," seems like we're all pretty excited.

Disappointed, very lacklustre.

The album is relying on too many tricks to cover up the fact that it lacks real ideas, personality, depth and direction. By the time I got to Hex Omega and the album had finished, I was left feeling really empty, unfulfilled and wishing to find characteristics which simply were not there.

Watershed *is* better than Ghost Reveries, far better, but still is, along with GR, the weakest album by Opeth. I don't hate this album, but it still is a huge disappointment.