Calling all Opeth homos

Fucking yes. Orchid is their weakest by far.
I'm surprised so many people think so, I think it's some of the best work they've ever done. Stuff like Under The Weeping Moon, Forest Of October and The Apostle In Triumph is something we'll probably never see from them again (and I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think they've gotten past that phase in their career). Then again it's all a matter of taste, I personally think Deliverance is their weakest.

Fine video, can't wait to check their new one. I'm pretty sure it'll be among the best 2008 releases :kickass:

Their last I got was Still Life, another great work. Still waiting to get Orchid and Deliverance (goddamn mail)

Mathiäs;7066809 said:

yeah, fucking... this. your taste is apocalyptically bad, mort mi amigo :loco:

also whoever was claiming the second half of bwp is bad is clearly unfamiliar with the title track

I'm surprised so many people think so, I think it's some of the best work they've ever done. Stuff like Under The Weeping Moon, Forest Of October and The Apostle In Triumph is something we'll probably never see from them again (and I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think they've gotten past that phase in their career). Then again it's all a matter of taste, I personally think Deliverance is their weakest.

Yeah, Orchid had some likable weirdness for sure (I particularly enjoy the Apostle In Triumph intro) but I'm not sorry that they've moved on

I agree about deliverance, too

EDIT: Righteous double post :kickass:

I don't quite listen to Bjork but even her worst is better than those Opeth albums, hell, any Opeth at that.