Camels & pyramides

Great stuff...as usual! It's hard to pick what I like the most from this, but I really like the change at 2:55, breaking up the song a little. Geesh, while I'm struggling to get just one song finished, you hash out two or three finished songs! :)

This slays man!! Love it!

Is there any sampler that will allow you to load your own samples *like your drum samples* and program from there? I know you use Fruity Loops, sampler?

Goddamn Guitar: Glad you enjoyed it :) Arabpappan barberar barbariska rabarber.

freddrik: It's the "clean chorus" preset, but with more reverb.

grywolf627: Ah well.. I don't know if they are done songs, most of them just feel like riffs after riffs. Just getting some ideas down :)

The_Shred: Thanks man! I just put folders with my samples in the FL/Data/Patches-folder and they appear in FL, if that's what you mean :)

musickey: Thanks!

Hmm when I listen to it now I can hear that the rhythm guitars are a bit out of sync.. they are before the beat. Gotta love my interface.. I've actually never been able to record without major sync problems. I've got like "reversed latency", everything ends up a bit before the beat and I don't know how to fix this.

musickey: Thanks!

Hmm when I listen to it now I can hear that the rhythm guitars are a bit out of sync.. they are before the beat. Gotta love my interface.. I've actually never been able to record without major sync problems. I've got like "reversed latency", everything ends up a bit before the beat and I don't know how to fix this.

Old version of Cubase? I remember that problem a long time ago. Get a new version and it shouldn't be a problem.

Hm yeah very old.. I tried a newer version and it got better, but it didn't disappear entirely. Maybe I'm just always playing like 0,3 s. before the beat haha :D I've tried changing the ASIO-drivers and whatnot, but it has no positive effect. I guess USB isn't the best way to go with interfaces.