Can someone please help me with the book Beowulf real quick?

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
I read this in 8th grade and I don't have time to read it again before I write this paper.

It DID say in the book that he was known to be very short and had very poor vision right?

All I need to know, thanks.

One last thing, I know the movie wasn't true to the book but again, I can't remember. I read this thing like 6 years ago. Did that swimming battle that took place with him and that dark skinned guy in the movie happen in the book?

he fought grendel and grendals mom underwater, yes. in their lair.

i didnt think he was short or had bad eyesight though. Maybe not until he fights the dragon in the end and succumbs to pride and dies.

and wow for reading that in 8th grade. i was in a gifted class in english and we didnt read this until sophomore year

I got the paper done yesterday, thanks guys. I was writing it for a friend in 12th grade.

And yeah deathstrike, I did read it in 8th grade. I know I've made myself out to be a complete moron here, but in actuality I'm a pretty intelligent guy.

True story, I just got back from his house. He was supposed to give me the other $5 today, didn't have it, so he let me into his mother's alcohol stash. I'm now drunk.