Can you hear this? - or, another hearing test

Bloody hell, that's odd in a sinister way. Today in the morning i decided to pass another hearing test (using sound forge generator) and found out that my left ear hears nothing over 10,5 k. And hears some 2 db worse than right. Right is ok - I can hear 16 k. I knew that my left ear is a bit lowpassed, but 10,5 k was like "I can use is as the fizz remover plugin". Shitty.

And now the hearing test is on this forum. AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Bloody hell, that's odd in a sinister way. Today in the morning i decided to pass another hearing test (using sound forge generator) and found out that my left ear hears nothing over 10,5 k. And hears some 2 db worse than right. Right is ok - I can hear 16 k. I knew that my left ear is a bit lowpassed, but 10,5 k was like "I can use is as the fizz remover plugin". Shitty.

And now the hearing test is on this forum. AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Hey, i have tried testing my ear using sound forge.. I can hear up to 19khz. i can't hear 20 khz pretty well. Bot i can hear 22Khz. Also i have generated a simple tone using sound forge with sample rate 192,000. I can hear above 20 khz but can't hear some frequency range in between. I have generated a tone which starts with 33 KHz and end with 1Hz. There are around 4 inaudiable ranges of frequency.
Is it possible to hear sound frequency above 20 KHz from laptop speaker? If tats true i can hear frequencies above 20 Khz..

cant hear shit beyond 16k.... using laptop speakers though.

these tests kind of suck because dudes saying they can hear 20 or 22k could be hearing just the NOISE from whatever was used to turn these test tones into mp3's....

just turned 27 today, so not TOO bad. i can hear 16k super well but NOTHING at 17k. so odd.

Yeah if you're hearing 20k or 22k, it's definitely the MP3 compression or your headphones/monitors/speakers distorting the sound. It's impossible to hear 22k because that's outside of the human hearing range. 20k could probably only be heard if your ears have gone through years of training or if you've never had hearing damage ever in your life, which is highly improbable (especially when talking about metal haha). I could hear up to 16k on shitty earbuds and I'm 22.

Yeah if you're hearing 20k or 22k, it's definitely the MP3 compression or your headphones/monitors/speakers distorting the sound. It's impossible to hear 22k because that's outside of the human hearing range. 20k could probably only be heard if your ears have gone through years of training or if you've never had hearing damage ever in your life, which is highly improbable (especially when talking about metal haha). I could hear up to 16k on shitty earbuds and I'm 22.

Thats not true. There are some people that can hear up to 24k, its for sure not common but there are some that can hear that frequency's.

I could hear to 26k in my science/electricity lab in engineer school. There didn't have so much to hear, but I could tell if the frequency was there or not. I was 21 by then.

On my laptop I can hear up to 20khz in this test