Cancellations??

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Well, did we scare you? At the moment it looks like we won't get any cancellation this year!!! Of course we still cross our fingers, but our contact with the bands is pretty good and so far it doesn't look we will get any cancellation. After the cancellation of PP Scandinavia and the line-up change at PP USA, it would be good for the PP community if we won't have any problems.

We will keep keep you informed if anything will happen, but we have some good hopes this year that the line-up will stay as it is now!!

Rene

haha, I just was not able to update the site because of some problems at my daytime job. We have a very hectic period and that took some time from me the last couple of weeks.

But the site is finally updated and so will be the design of the forum later this weekend. Than we are up and running, the next couple of weeks we will add a lot of photos from previous editions, so come back once in a while.

We are very satisfied with the site, it has the same look and feel as the posters and flyers.

We hope you like it too.

Rene

Looks really cool, Rene, like the new design.

Though it seems like the new site has a slight case of H1N1, or at least a stuffed nose: "You also will be able to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receibe the newsletter."

Bless you :)

well...there is one cancelation..we have to cancel, Remco and I are not coming to progpower this year :cry:

but the reason is a happy one, we are expecting a baby! i am 12 weeks pregnant now and all is going well. we did go to lowlands but there i have decided not to go to progpower, those loud bass and beats vibrating through my body will not be good for the baby. So Remco and I have extended our holiday in italy and will not be there this year.

hope to see you next year!!!:headbang::kickass:

Future progger to-be :) (does anyone know any kids-prog songs? Rene?)

697772887_5_L2r3.jpeg

Congratulations on the pregnancy, hope it will all work out well and in good health for both you and the little one, Connie! You guys will be missed at the festival!

Hoi
Congrats Connie and Remco:Smokin:

'Babysong' by Devin Townsend Band from the album Synchestra

2 bad you won't join us(who's gonna treat the geetar at the afterparties????) but hey, we'll meet another year!!!

and btw, Remco
what happened with the webhop?
Since you won't be arround us I won't get my 'shadow border'

thanx for the congrats everyone!

there should be a copy of 'Shadow Border' in all the shops, it was a worldwide release! but maybe 'Cello' can start his own little 'Shadow border'-shop on progpower. hahaha