can't wait to show you this (bogner, krank mesa content)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
Damn, just reamping for this italian band I'm producing atm--
I think this is the best guitarsound I've ever gotten..

ESP Eclipse with 18V 81s, two tracks of 6505->MesaOS-sm57 and two tracks of Krankenstein+-->Bogner Übercab with a 57 on the v30 and a m201 on the t75.

sounds MASSIVE, kinda like something between Devildriver TLKW and Chimaira Res. but with some unique originality to it.

gonna show you a little snippet as soon as I reamped all the songs...this is so good..I hope I won't go nuts during mixdown when I have to deal with blending all the different speakers and mics...perhaps I'll just leave everything as it is ;)

here's a wee clip:

tasty

no bass guitar yet, also please ignore the drums, those are just quick midi SSD drums to record guits to, will not stay like this of course.

I haven't touched any of the mics, these are the sounds coming into PT with every fader at zero....of course with all the speakers and mics there are lots of options to shape the tone dramatically, but I gotta say I'm liking this so much I will probably not even touch the faders ;)
I can already hear how nice the bass and the vocals will sit.

feel free to hate it, I know that it's not the most common guitarsound....I like it different ;)

Yeah that's nice and chunky. I can hear the Krank mids really well, but it's got the surgical tightness of the 6505 and the grind as well.

Awesome, suddenly it's not a dead link anymore - sounds seriously fantastic! :headbang: (though definitely needs some C4 on those palm mutes come mixing time, as I'm sure you know :D But honestly, besides that, I wouldn't change a thing!)