CAPARISON Guitars info

Like a Horus vs. a Jackson Soloist (SL3).

The Horus is going to be much better quality than that particular Jackson. I also think Caparisons are more comfortable to play and look much cooler, but that's personal preference. I don't like the stock Horus bridge pickup, but the PH-R that comes in the Dellinger, TAT, and some Angelus models is killer.

When you pay for those Caparisons, do you just "pick them up" as in pay a discounted price since you're an endorsee or do you actually have to put down the two grand?

Oh how I want a custom dellinger....

When you pay for those Caparisons, do you just "pick them up" as in pay a discounted price since you're an endorsee or do you actually have to put down the two grand?

Oh how I want a custom dellinger....

I thought endorsements meant free stuff!!! I have a friend with an ESP endorsement(who doesn't?)...he occasssionly get free guitars, but not usually top of the line.

I Just got a Pic of one of my completed Caparison customs, the other will be finished next week then they'll both ship out! Im happy as hell, I cant wait to see them in person!!:love:
Horus_Custom_Green.jpg

wow...that one is really tits!:headbang:

HELLO! I have questions: Which is better the horus or dellinger? If I play in C drop I need the HGS models¿ The horus neck is similar to ibanez necks ¿

Very thanks!

Yo Pete! I'm looking into a Caparison, but am seeing in several places that it isn't worth the money. Unfortunately it is hard for me to judge since I have never played one. The other option I am going for is the ESP MII, but the Mahogany body on the Horus makes me all fuzzy inside.

I know that you probably get amazing deals on the guitars, but do you feel that the Horus would be worth 1800?

Hello everyone. I actually have a HORUS HGS in Pro. Black with ebony fingerboard for sale if anyone is interested. its a 2008, set up in B standard straight from guitar asylum 3 weeks ago. I decided i want to go with an angelus model, since ill never use the 27 frets or the whammy bar (being im almost entirely rhythm oriented), so im looking for a buyer, since they wont accept returns past 24 hours. comes with the original case, case candy and dead mint. Ill even ship it for free! obviously retails for $2200 USD from them, but ill entertain much more modest offers...I know none of us are made of money right?

this guitar is phenominal, sounds like a cross between how jackson USA did in the early 90s, and how ibanez custom or prestige model sounds at its best. thick, chunky, but the leads cut through and sing like a dream. Private message me, here is a picture of it:

l_9c5a9d3d9ace4c0ab9633b4c46568119.jpg