CAPARISON Guitars info

egorillad said:
Honestly I'm quite attached to that one since Peter sold me that one and it is a rare jem to find. Even got a luthier friend to refret it and he was quite impressed by the quality of the guitar. What all caparisons do you own, Mark?

I have a Horus Custom...

c6a8039c.jpg

...and an Apple Horn Aurora...

70abb61a.jpg

I bought both of them from Pete. :headbang:

Mark_Palangio said:
I have a Horus Custom...

c6a8039c.jpg

...and an Apple Horn Aurora...

70abb61a.jpg

I bought both of them from Pete. :headbang:

Lucky! Of all the IA signature guitars the aurora is the one I always wanted. How does that one sound anyways?

egorillad said:
Lucky! Of all the IA signature guitars the aurora is the one I always wanted. How does that one sound anyways?

I don't have it yet, Pete just sent it out to me. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday of next week I'll have it. I like the fact that it has an ebony board, and none of the other Apple Horn's have that.

viva_360 said:
Man everyone on this board including Peter are just Mega Rich! Man getting a Caparison is just a dream ....

That's what I thought a few years ago man. Good thing Pete came along and sold me some of his. :D

I Just got a Pic of one of my completed Caparison customs, the other will be finished next week then they'll both ship out! Im happy as hell, I cant wait to see them in person!!:love:
Horus_Custom_Green.jpg

Hi Pete! on the Bmusic Forum, right after NAMM 2007, you spoke about two Custom Orbits...does Itaru started to work on 'em?
One last thing, can I ask you to post a family pic of all your Capas?

I hope to get the two new Custom Orbits soon for the new videos! Heres a pic a took a few months back, I've got a few new ones and some are gone.
P1010002-1.jpg

I hope to get the two new Custom Orbits soon for the new videos! Heres a pic a took a few months back, I've got a few new ones and some are gone.
^:kickass:
Oh man, I hope we can hear (and either SEE) the new stuff soon!
Do you fixed a release date for the album?
Cheers

That green Horus with the maple board is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just my kind of colour scheme... Sadly, I never really enjoyed the 24.75" scale length or else I would certainly have bought a Horus ages ago. Right now, however, I'm caught up in 7-strings, which makes the Dellinger decidedly interesting - a green Dellinger 7 with a maple board (like your Horus) would really make my mouth water :OMG:

This may or may not fall under the appropriate category for my question, but I'll ask anyway.

How many Caparison guitars did you have to acquire for them to throw in the free Caparison t-shirt?

I want one of those! In the FYG vid you're representing as they say.

But yeah, how much does a guy have to spend for Caparison to throw in the free shirt? Goddamn!

Compared to Jackson guitars (Jackson soloist) how do Caparison guitars sound.