Cat died.

Reign in Acai said:
I have an outdoor cat that truely slays. I used to chase the bitch and throw rocks at it before I made her my own. It was a bond that was made one day when I was having a "life quality" moment on the curb. Out of nowhere comes this cat who I chased away a thousand times before to prevent turdlets from hitting the yard. Purry little critter rubbed her furry pelt up against my backside. And for that moment. Everything was right in the world.

aww buy her some more cat-sip

MFJ said:
No, because he's an idiot.

Oh thnx for the unwarranted attack cockbreath. You obviously thought "WWED" before you replied.

I wouldn't throw rocks at the thing to actually hit it. Just to scare it away it so it wouldn't take a shit. Fucking hell.

Reign in Acai said:
Oh thnx for the unwarranted attack cockbreath. You obviously thought "WWED" before you replied.

I wouldn't throw rocks at the thing to actually hit it. Just to scare it away it so it wouldn't take a shit. Fucking hell.
you said you would stop posting at 666 posts... get on it

Even though people shouldn't have outdoor cats and we need to do something about their population, I must say, outdoor cats can be quite cool. I was sitting on a bench at a bus stop a month or two ago and some chick was sitting next to me. She gets up to get on a bus while I'm still waiting for another. After a minute I catch something out of the corner of my eye and it's a cat sitting on the bench, just staring out at the street like it's waiting for a bus too. I guess the girl had blocked my vision of the cat.

After a minute the cat just casually looked over at me, walks along the bench, and sits back down right next to me, again just staring out at the empty street. I pet it for a minute and then it left. A few more minutes pass and some other chick comes and sits down on the bench. The cat comes back and jumps up right next to her and sits down. She looked freaked out and I couldn't help but laugh. I liked that cat.

What a pointless story.

Eminor said:
Sucks dude. I just put down one of my two dogs. It ain't no picnic.
Rough man. To me a cat dying sucks, but a dog dying is a god damn tragedy.

Oh yeah my pops has a picture of my cat I told him to send me, it's fucking brilliant. She's sitting in a yucca tree seemingly floating in midair and giving this EVIL AS FUCK look straight at him. It's not a moment of reflection or discomfort for her, no. She was just that mean all the time. :headbang:

Wicca.jpg

Here's that picture. Man, she was so evil.

lizard said:
actually kind of cool. cats have this ability to make you think they can see an alternative reality around you, like they see something you can't. dogs are cool and your buds and stuff but I just can't see getting up and walking them, carrying around a scoop and a plastic bag, I'm way too lazy.

dogs are not city creatures. cats are.