Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

to continue my last lament, I had to switch to another swedish course. I was the damn newbie there :( They are using a different book there, so I will have to at least briefly read through all the stuff they did there so far. And I got so little time these days :rolleyes:

work started again for me, too. I wouldn't mind some more weeks off actually.

@ Mocika: if you get to read this before we have the chance to chat again: I hope you're feeling a little better again and have a good time over there. and girl: you rule!!! :)

Mocika said:
a long story to keep it short: im feeling depressed... why do ppl say yes for doing something... and a few hours later they just cancel it... making me feel more lonely... :cry:
I know how you feel like...

Hm, somehow I'm used to that with most Americans, sure there is an exception with some people, but most just handle that this way. They try to be polite...

PS: Wish you were here, Gauny, Sonia, a friend called Angel and me going to be the Westfalenfestival and noone is with the car... beeeeeeeeer time :)
And I think there will be some Swedish dudes as well... they are in the area since Wednesday...

Have fun @ Slayer's gig

need to vent a little :D

last week sucked. my comp crashed all of a sudden. it turned out that the power supply and the mainboard died. the good thing is that I finally got myself a new comp (wanted a new one for a while) and I got it yesterday. the guys in the computer shop promised to copy an image of my old harddisc onto my new one........but this morning I discovered they copied the first partition and only very few data from the 2nd......needless to say that the 2nd partition carried all the important data. also I don't get any sound out of the new machine, I have no idea what's the problem.

during the basketball training I got injured. the finger got x-rayed but it isn't broken (pretty much what I tried to tell the doc all the time but he did not listen ;) ...it's only swollen and bruised). it got taped and my typing is a little "funny" now :p

Had to sell my iron maiden ticket. School taking too much time and had no money for trip! = Will miss my fav band of all time again.

Gaunerin said:
my comp crashed all of a sudden.
the guys in the computer shop promised to copy an image of my old harddisc onto my new one........but this morning I discovered they copied the first partition and only very few data from the 2nd......needless to say that the 2nd partition carried all the important data. .
So I´m not the only one!! The same happened to me recently too! Computer broke & in the end 80 % of all my data = LOST!!! I almost cried!!
F**king technics! ...
crash.gif
crash2.gif

Twilightheart said:
So I´m not the only one!! The same happened to me recently too! Computer broke & in the end 80 % of all my data = LOST!!! I almost cried!!
F**king technics! ...
crash.gif
crash2.gif

well, I got my data saved.....would have been a disaster if not.

Gaunerin said:
well, I got my data saved.....would have been a disaster if not.
Yes, in your case it would have been a desaster... but I only had my private photos on my PC, such as photos from the concerts and festivals... I can scan them all again or as I have always shared them with other fans by mail etc., I just asked them to mail them back to me now quickly, so I have all photos back. It`s just some specific things that are still missing and that I cannot bring back :erk: (like the message-history of ICQ, the chatlogs of mIRC etc. )... but those things are not essential for life anyway, so I´m fine now... it`s just in those days after the PC has crashed, I was angry, because you just cannot rely on and trust in those damn technics!

The Swedish state sucks...decieving, luring, cheating...that's the motto today of sweden...gah it just makes me MAD! We have a fucking pig of a prime minister too...the jackass has made some of the most idiotic comments ever and then tries to gain points by humping the chief of our monopoly alcoholic company, Systembolaget.

Can we just fucking start over?! GET SOME GOOD, HONEST POLITICIANS?! The ones we have dont care about SHIT once they're elected! They get money, why should they carte?! IDIOTS!!!

Oh and I remember Goran "THe fucking pig" Persson saying : "There is nothing more important for me than politics now" - after Anna Lindh died...all I can say to him is F**K YOU, SUCK MY D**K AND iosyhgsfödouighnoösvdfhnlxcfgbmk-cvönljn AHHH!!!!!!!!!! I wish he would of have been killed instead...........GOD!!!!