Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Sweet merciful crap, that was a freaking long work day. You know you're getting back to the hotel late when they turn off the neon lights out front....

cddisc.gif
Divercia -- Modus Operandi -- Transylvanian (Love)
/* random quote */
yip yip yip yip yip yip yap yip yap BANG!~+++ NO TERRIER
- leibniz rumor

The rumours are saying that Immortal have split up... I've made
a rather lengthy post about this on the Opeth-forum...

I'm really glad I got to see them before it all ended! I've had my
one minute silence and now I'm listening to "Sons of Northern
Darkness"... Weird how this used to be the album I just couldn't
get into for a while back...

If the rumours are true, then a great band has died... :eek:[

I just heard last night that Matthew Barlow left Iced Earth, he was such a great singer, but hopefully they'll find someone just as good to sing.

And within the past week, I watched Braveheart three times, and it makes me cry everytime at the end.

Also, I have become very desperate for a girlfriend.

All these things keep adding up, but I hope to recover soon.

uhmmm i'm severily pissed off with my boss...Next weekend I have to work because a coworker has gone 2 weeks for vacation and we have to manage with the people we have...that means no weekend for me this week....grrrrrrrr!!!!

fv (grrr....grrrrrr...gr)

:bah:

... don't mind me...

cddisc.gif
My Dying Bride -- The Dreadful Hours -- My Hope, the Destroyer
/* random quote */
"I should emphasize that just because our Irish friends start their summer earlier does not mean Ireland gets warmer earlier. The cruel truth is that it never gets warm in Ireland, which has one of the most dismal climates on earth."
-Cecil Adams

Actually, nothing. I just wanted to post on this thread... it's been a while, and that's pretty good, actually.

cddisc.gif
Nile -- In Their Darkened Shrines -- Unas Slayer of the Gods
/* random quote */
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away; and barefoot.
-Ancient Chinese proverb

- Meshuggah is not playing at SB... that pisses me off..

- im waiting for an email response from a 'friend' for a week now.. :getting disappointed:

- i dont understand why ppl think if they say 'it's shit' i should take it as a objective critic. no whys and no explanation.. just saying 'it's shit'... and they consider themselves 'smart'... :err: