Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

nahhh... I think I know most of the rest of what I'm missing out on... And, even then, I probably won't be able to pic up the disc when it comes out... The Tower Records in Taipei is pretty decent, but I'm not going to Taipei any time soon... *cough*

Now Playing: SARS update on CNN
/* random quote */
"He's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But that's what we get when Democrats run awful campaigns. Really, Democratic candidates should be more mindful of their responsibility to protect this country from their opponents."
-Michael Kimmitt

Mocika said:
'A blessing in disguise'. It will be out in a month or so... I just got a promo cd last week:)

! Didn't know they'd started sending out the promos already!
Hope I get mine as well soon, that would be great :eek:)

I liked the album the first time I heard it anyway, but maybe
it's not as good when I really get to study it? Dunno? It
seemed to have a lot of elements in it that would make it
stay in my player for a while, even though they're not METAL ;o)

....and I got yet another negative reply in regard of a hire car. if it wasn't such a bad story I could almost laugh. all because of f***ing credit card I don't have (that I would have gotten just for this occasion if I had not recently changed my bank and they won't allow to let me have one yet :rolleyes: )
thinking of the little time that is left I doubt I will have any success soon enough.

[QUOTE='Blackspirit'
I liked the album the first time I heard it anyway, but maybe
it's not as good when I really get to study it? Dunno? [/QUOTE]
so far nobody liked it who liked the first two... I don't know.. I put it aside and give it another chance later. Who knows :Smug: ?

Mocika said:
so far nobody liked it who liked the first two... I don't know.. I put it aside and give it another chance later. Who knows :Smug: ?

! I love the two other albums! LOD,DOD more than anything
though... :eek:P Hehe... Well, tastes vary. I can't wait to hear
it again though :eek:)

Well, this is quite minor, but dag namit, I just like bitching.

I can't convince my girlfriend to come down to Taoyuan... she says it's boring, and, well, it is. But I don't want to go to Taipei. blech.

Nile will sooth my soul...

Now Playing: Nile -- In Their Darkened Shrines -- Unas Slayer of the Gods
/* random quote */
Anastasia... My beautiful grave

Man, women'll mess with your head. They don't even have to do anything... just their existance will do it. gah!

Oh, and Juventus beat the crap out of Madrid yesterday. :cry: dag namit.

Now Playing: My Dying Bride -- The Angel and the Dark River -- From Darkest Skies
/* random quote */
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.

The Nomad said:
Man, women'll mess with your head. They don't even have to do anything... just their existance will do it. gah!

Muahahahaaaah!!!! >:eek:))))

Some shitty things have happened latly, you might have noticed
me staying far far faaar away from the "nice" thread... ;oP

It's "over" now, and things are getting back to normal...
Feels good :eek:) Wait...this is where I'm supposed to bitch...!

Erm...Windir and Katatonia have both cancelled their shows here!
That sucked... :eek:/

Now, we only know of 5 good restaurants near the hotel in Taoyuan, 2 pasta places, 2 Thai places, and 1 chinese place. Went to one of the Italian places. There was a cockroach in my girlfriend's meal... gah. Only 4 restaurants left.

Now Playing: Tori Amos -- Boys for Pele -- Hey Jupiter
/* random quote */
"Forever shall the wolf in me
Desire the sheep in you"
-Nightwish "Beauty & the Beast"

hm, talking about food, I can't make my mind up what to cook, so I think I stay lazy and have a beer instead ...

hm... nothing bad to report from my site, well if I don't think of a certain company I work for...

hm... actually I miss someone... alot... but don't like to talk about it...

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck. I'm being pulled from Taiwan today... I might be able to postpone the flight until tomorrow, but still, I knew this was going to happen the moment I got a girlfriend... we were supposed to go on a cruise this weekend... Hopefully we can still cancel the tickets.

Now Playing: Morbid Angel -- Domination -- Hatework
/* random quote */
I gave you my soul
You left me dying

I guess it's better today, isn't it?

I just took a look outside my window and saw my neighbour, an old lady of 92. She was very fit for her age... yes, was... since she got attacked & robbed things have changed... She spent many weeks in hospital and now she can't walk without any help... that makes me sad and angry...

I wish I could go to work... damn, we have to stay home for a week and they have planned all our vacation away :cry: Well I could take unpaid, but who can afford it? It's quite an amount of money I would loose... so no change to take off any days of my choice unless I do it unpaid...

Usually we had only a summer break and a winter break, but we still had 11 - 12 days where we could take of any time we liked and needed... really sucks when you don't have those days... just my luck that the summer breaks starts at the right time so I can go to Wacken and Summer Breeze...