Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Morgana said:
be patient... sure, you'll still get your ticket :)
haha.....won't get a ticket since ryanair does not have tickets :p Oh my.....if I get back home safely from this trip I'll try to be a good girl until the end of time :D ;)

What I meant when I said they have no tickets is that passengers generally don't get tickets in advance when flying with ryanair.
I might drop that idea again. I'm defínitely flying though. I don't feel like driving all the way alone.

Alright, capitalism has won once again. I cannot even reserve a hire car in Sweden without having a credit card. I'm going to get one then :rolleyes: Though I wonder how long it will take until I have it so that I can actually use it.

Dude, credit cards are awesome... as long as you remember to pay the full balance every month. 2 (of my 4) cards give me money (~1%) of my purchases back to me. quite nice... except that some vendors here in Taiwan charge an extra 7% to use a credit card, so that doesn't help...

Not of my knowledge *shrugs*
Well, I'll figure it out.........there are more important things than credit cards though (can't believe we are discussing credit cards in here....)

Morgana said:
No, on the regular bank card you don't get it here, we just be able to get money of the banks in most European countries. If you want visa or another credit company, you have to order an extra card from your bank.

Sounds like a hassle... hehe... :eek:P Ah well, we all have our ways,
but it's definitely alot easier only managing one card :eek:)

And yeah, I'm afraid of all these credit-cards, what if you can't
stop spending? hehe... :eek:P~

I'm officially pissed.
Went to the next city because I wanted to get that digibook of the new Evergrey (only have a ltd edition slipcase so far- that's not enough ;) ) but not a single shop had it. Instead all these hordes of ppl shopping made me aggressive :mad:
Then when I wanted to get back home I (and a bunch of other ppl) took the wrong train because of wrong displays. Needless to say that I had to wait for another half an hour when I got back where I started :rolleyes:

aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!! this is really Hell (Hel?) Week!!! Finance report due tuesday, essay due wednesday, another essay due thursday.... <dying!>

at least i've got some good music keeping me awake and sane (somewhat!)

This is the "I'm so pissed or sad and stuff.." - thread, right?

Ok - I am TIRED of not having money.. damn student life...

Solution: Get a job
Procedure:
1) Find some firm looking for personell they can abuse
2) Write application
3) Do #2 several times, probably
4) Go to interview or sth
5) Hopefully get a job
6) Work
7) Get paid

Problem solved
supergrin.gif

Thanks - now I'm happy again!
blush.gif

The company I work for is slowly going down the hill... at the moment they want us to work only 4 days instead of 5 days, I would loose 200,- &#8364; a month, can't afford it. They said it's on free will, but I bet end of month they will decide we HAVE TO... sad... I need an extra job... again, thought I could live without...

two days ago someone in front of our local supermarket had to be reanimated (a heart attack I suppose). People from the fire brigade helped with first aid there, waiting for the ambulance. Though I passed the scene quickly I cannot get this picture out of my head.