Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Check the fan... mine still runs, even with the stupid sound, it has become better and I noticed that it actually started when I had moved the puter to get a cable on for my digi cam...
Also since then, my scanner strikes now and then... hehehe
As I said, the noise is better now. Yet, I see no point to change the fan, but I will see to buy a new one incase I have to...

A grindy hard-disk can last for years, but best to back up anything super important and start thinking about replacing it. As for Morgana's fan - I would consider replacing it whenever possible. You can get very high quality (and quiet) fans for pittance these days. Like with the hard drive, better to get to it before there is a problem. I didn't catch which fan it was, but it's especially important that you change it if it's the CPU fan. You may stop hearing it one day, think the problem has gone away, and then realize it hasn't started to spin and your components are getting heat-damaged.

As for my sob story:
I haven't had much time to enjoy myself lately. I'm busy with school and I have a ton of work to do for an internship. The worst part is I'm not getting any of it done, because I just can't get motivated to. I spend my time reading forums and checking out every link on them and then I find that it's far to late for me to start working, since I have to be at class the next day.

Rather than complaining about other things, I'll leave it at that for now. :)

Originally posted by Phyros
@DWD... I did not quite get your reply, but I have one final word one the subject, and this is not just for you, but for everyone out there that feels a bit on the bad side concerning the other sex.

There is this band and Sweden called "De Lyckliga Kompisarna" (roughly translated, "the happy friends") They have this song that helped me alot in dealing with these things when I was younger, like 14-15. The songs name is "vem behöver nån som behöver nån" (roughly translated "who needs someone that is in need of someone" ) refrain goes like this "var glad och stark, var glad och stark, för vem behöver nån som behöver nån"

Be happy and strong, be happy and strong, because who needs someone that is in need of someone.

Think about it. I do.

-phyros ( hopes that he can help someone )

Well, I'll check out the band and song if I can find it.

By my post I meant: I complain a lot about never being with someone, though I shouldn't. Everyone tells me "You're only 16." What does that mean? I don't know, I just want someone to be with, and it is upsetting when I'm not.

Last week when I came home from a lecture my 19" monitor smelled weird and sort of burnt. Now it is broken and it can only be turned on in intervals of 5 minutes (in 800*600). Besides that it is making funny noises..

Except this one: :p the old smilies are already back. Somehow Mark forgot about it I think.

Hm.....I wanted to book my flight to Göteborg last night but found out I'd need a credit card to do it online. Since I don't have one, I wanted to do it via phone this morning but the line is only open workdays from 8 am - 6 pm. So I'll have to wait until monday :(

Gaunerin said:
Except this one: :p the old smilies are already back. Somehow Mark forgot about it I think.

Hm.....I wanted to book my flight to Göteborg last night but found out I'd need a credit card to do it online. Since I don't have one, I wanted to do it via phone this morning but the line is only open workdays from 8 am - 6 pm. So I'll have to wait until monday :(

I wish he would change that smiley :)p)... *urgh* be patient... sure, you'll still get your ticket :)