Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

it already got better again. mark explained the problem on the "bugs and problem"-board (or whatever it is called)

right now that damn dutch keyboard of this notebook I am currently using is driving me mad

Story of my life, Nomad ;) Right now... well, just the word "surgery" gives me panic already... and yet, they need to ascertain how bad it will be, great... I'm somewhere between "I don't give a fuck anymore" and "Oh, shit, this is the end." Fortunately for me, Fjelltussa is there for me, still :)

Reactions: Hiljainen
Ziuwarian said:
Story of my life, Nomad ;) Right now... well, just the word "surgery" gives me panic already... and yet, they need to ascertain how bad it will be, great... I'm somewhere between "I don't give a fuck anymore" and "Oh, shit, this is the end." Fortunately for me, Fjelltussa is there for me, still :)

Errr....?!??? What's wrong? Why do you have to go through
surgery?!?? *scared* Hope you'll be allright! :eek:)

Yeah, surgery sucks. I only had a minor one back in November, but it wasn't pleasant... make sure you get sufficient painkillers, because I didn't.

Now Playing: Saturnus -- Martyre -- Noir
/* random quote */
Let's get off me jacket now, your love will have to wait
FOR I AM TWENTY TWO YEARS OLD AND YOU, YOU'RE ONLY EIGHT
-Gaelic Storm "Go Home Girl," Tree

Nothing big, really, but it's scaring the shit out of me anyway. But that's usual with me, as far as doctor's are concerned, despite perhaps the pain right after it, I'll be very relieved then ;)

And what? Matt left Iced Earth? After getting Horror Show, his voice was sort of the only thing that was left of the Iced Earth I liked.... Well, haven't read anything, but I dunno if that's necessary tho, knowing the band policy...

Been out yesterday with what is left from my Swedish course....we started having about 18 ppl in that course and now we're regularly only 5. I hope the follow-up course starting after the summer break will take place with so few ppl attending......since I still can't really follow any conversation :rolleyes: ...not that this surprised me :D

Then, is this board dead or what?? Seems everybody is either outside enjoying the summer (if you can with temperatures like we're having now) or in some studio to record cool new stuff ;) (speaking of mr V & co here of course).

Gaunerin said:
Then, is this board dead or what?? Seems everybody is either outside enjoying the summer (if you can with temperatures like we're having now) or in some studio to record cool new stuff ;) (speaking of mr V & co here of course).

Working like mad! So many things happening at the moment!
Feeling creative and finally getting some stuff through so
maybe it'll be easier to work in the future :eek:)

The class I wanted to attend at school after summer didn't
have enough people interested so I'll have to wait, maybe a
whole year. I'm not really sure what I can and want to do
now, but at least I've started reading again so I'm learning
some stuff :eek:P hehe...

....it's not that I don't want to post anymore, it's just that most of the time I simply can't :mad:
Let's hope this damn server will fix the problem.

Also, I will be attending that damn Blind Guardian Festival. They put up a FAQ on the website today (!) and I will already drive there tomorrow.... :rolleyes: Parking and Camping seperated, what a crap. And to top all this, I'm not even really interested in seeing most of the bands there. But, I think we'll have some fun anyway.

i havent been here for at least for a month now... so that sad enough in itself... but sure i could find lots of other shit that happened in these weeks...
the latest one: i warned the promoter that half an hour wont be enough for me to make that f*** int... something like 60% of my questions are left out... now im trying to rearrange it...