Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

my father died this morning in the hospital. he went in with a broken femur 3,5 weeks ago. its totally unbelievable for me... a month ago he was gardening at the weekend house... i saw him on Sunday for the last time. he seemed to be getting better and today they called us from the hospital. i feel like im going insane if i have to spend 5 days at home as holidays...

Mocika said:
my father died this morning in the hospital. he went in with a broken femur 3,5 weeks ago. its totally unbelievable for me... a month ago he was gardening at the weekend house... i saw him on Sunday for the last time. he seemed to be getting better and today they called us from the hospital. i feel like im going insane if i have to spend 5 days at home as holidays...

Oh my...! I'm really sorry for your loss, and at this time
of the year it must be even harder! :eek:(

Sounds like this happened unexpected... I don't know
what's worse... Preparing for it and waiting, or the big
shock... I guess you're never ready for it anyway.

Again, I'm really sorry :eek:/

Blackspirit: Thanks for your words! yes, it happened suddenly ... and it will take some time till i will really believe what happened...

G & M: u know how much your support meant to me. im doing relatively fine now and you two have a big part in that.

Thank you all for your words. The worst is coming soon... funeral and stuff...

but something esle. there is a guy ive met accidentaly on a summer day in 2002 at a friends house. i was leaving when he arrived... that was all. i dont even know his full name... and he invited me to spend the new years eve with him... i said no (i didnt feel like partying at all) and since then he is sending me messages ... he called me sweetie and things like that... i dont even remember who he looks like.... i dont know if i shall cry or laugh my ass off on him now... i guess I will call him back on monday and say f*** off politely... whats wrong with ppl out there???

I got an email from the Darkane camp....they have to delay the recordings again which itself already sucks....but it's due to some health problem their drummer Peter has with his wrists, and that makes it even worse :(

Well, I hope all of you are okay.

As for me, I'm a lonely boy. I haven't had much luck with any girls, and I'm becoming severely lonely. It won't come to the worst situation, but I'm not enjoying it at all. I don't know what turns girls away from me, and everytime I like a girl, she never likes me. I guess it's just the same as usual.

Now Playing: Loreena McKennitt - All Soul's Night

Alright, so my jealousy is getting the better of me lately, and I can't seem to figure anything out. I'm trying to keep it to a minimum, but it is tough. I like her, a lot... And her online boyfriend bothers me, because he asked her to marry him. Which, I'm glad she's happy, and I don't want to hurt their relationship, I just worry...

Now Playing: Rage - Start!

When ever I got very sick, or any bad stuff happen to me, I have never asked why... because I always thought why NOT me, as I do not wish it happen to someone else...

But since a few days, since I know a "relative" of mine suffer from the most known aggresive cancer that is known these days. Before she was born she was a part of triplet, but only she was born alive... now 1,5 years old, she suffer of this hurrible cancer, it spreads itself very fast... chances to survive are low and if she would make it, she will suffer of the damage the cancer has done already for the rest of her live...

I'm sitting here and for the first time I ask WHY? There is no answer... WHY?