CD/DVD-Version queries

What a bunch of idiots. Man! I would deduct the postage you paid from their bill.

Something tells me that they'll be making the same error with me. :(

I got confirmation today that the DVD was sent. That was supposed to take 5-10 days while the CDs would take 3-4. CD's haven't been sent yet. Go figure.

Glad I didn't prepay through iDeal but asked to be billed later.

I'm really going to give them hell if they make that error with me.

Last DVD I ordered from them (IJskoude Passie / Icecold Passion) about the 11 Cities trip had one damaged DVD. Not in the mood for more sh1t3 from them.

luckily you don't have to pay for postage when you send it back.
it is kinda weird the one with dvd is cheaper than the one without, so I can imagine it is just wrong on their website...

Hi Regje,

So I take it you don't remove the seal from the CD and check the EAN number first?

Then you send it back to an "Antwoord nummer" so you don't have to pay for postage?

Also, the CD you received does it have the same EAN number on the CD as it does on the Website?

Sorry your having all these troubles. You'd expect that at these financially dire times companies would pamper their customers. Apparently not at Bol.com.

EDIT: just got notice they sent out the CD "Varangian Way -Director's -" to me. I'm guessing it's the one you sent back, Regje. ;)

Yeah, I first checked the numbers with the seal still on and it's the same number as my director's cut cd without dvd. And on the backside of the check you get with it it indeed shows an "antwoordnummer".

the cds I got don't have the same code as on the website. I got 5051099772625 (which is the one cd version) and the website says 5051099772687 (the one with dvd).

and don't be sorry. It's not like you can do anything about it (unless you sneakily work for bol.com and put the wrong cd in the envelope.

Keep us posted what version you receive.

Got notification that Battle Metal was sent out this morning. I should have everythink before the weekend. If they cock up they'll be getting a spicy email from me. Especially since I warned them before hand and told them about another person receiving the wrong CD twice in a row. They replied how the site information can be considered to be correct and blah blah...

I ain't paying jack until they get it right. :)

Needless to say I'll be updating you as soon as I receive more info.

Willem

Just got everything today. All in one go... Each product sent in a seperate envelope. Also, as expected, the wrong Varangian Way CD was sent. Great... now I can send it back and send them an email about their incompentence. :(

EDIT: My email is already sent. I made some screenshots to prove my point and encircled important info. Hopefully they can get it through their thick skulls this time.

i am so happy i can get all of my cds/dvds in the store and dont need to order (or order through levykauppax.fi who dont mix up anything)

levykauppax.fi mostly isnt that expensive though (if you´re ever in Helsinki, go to the store for used Cds next to Tavastia...you save loads of money)

Hi Regje and all,

Did you notice at Bol.com they changed the price of the more expensive SINGLE CD version of Varangian Way down to 9,99 Euros? Making it now cheaper than the 2CD version. I guess they realized they goofed up.

Last week I sent them 3 emails with screenshots AND I spoke to a customer rep who said they would contact me. I still haven't heard from them. What's is it with these guys? They did send me an email if I wanted to vote for them on some Dutch "home-shop-award" site... Yeah right! At least they have a sense of humor. :loco:

Keep ya'll posted folks.

Ordered more Turisas stuff from these guys...

http://www.dis-order.com

Dis-order online metal mailorder / webshop, Ronde Tocht 7-G, 1507 CC Zaandam HOLLAND
Online metal CD and DVD webshop / mailorder from Holland. Black, death, doom, heavy, thrash, pagan, folk, dark, power metal, grindcore, stoner, hardrock, rock and gothic / darkwave, CDs, DVDs, LPs, Vinyl, Shirts, Band merchandise, T-shirts, Girlies, Longsleeves, Hooded sweaters

They've already processed my order so I hope to get it this week:

Turisas - To holmgard and beyond MCD 6.95
Turisas - Varangian way =CD+DVD= DIGI-CD+DVD 16.99
Turisas - Battle metal (Size XL) Longsleeve 21.99

As you can see I'm getting the Varangian way 2 disc version from these guys. And a nice shirt to go with it. YEAH! :headbang:

I had a response from Bol.com with regard to my emails and phone call.

They said "you've received a product incorrectly 3 times... Our sincere apologies"!!!! WTF... I had said that somebody ELSE had recevied it incorrectly 2 times and myself 1 time. That's 3 times in total. I don't think they even read my email correctly. But they did offer me to send back the product. Which I certainly will do as I have now ordered it from dis-order (see link in previous post).

I was rather positive about Bol.com, but that has now changed. I'll gladly pay a bit more and do without the headache.

At least I have a nice collection of Turisas stuff. Even my g/f loves the Holmgard and Beyond song. She put it on her MP3 player. :)

I´d kidna freak out if my orders would end up in such a mess...as Andreas said, hopefully it´s sorted out soon...

Bol.com has admitted their mistake and said I could send the wrong CD back. Fortunately I didn't pay yet, so I won't need to wait for a refund.

I also got the stuff I ordered from Dis-Order. So I now finally have the 2 disk Varangian Way (CD and 37 minute DVD) and the Holmgard mini CD. I also ordered the Battle Metal shirt from them but they sent me The Varangian Way shirt instead. So now I need to get that sorted. I told them if they make me a good offer I'll just buy the Battle Metal shirt of them (again), as long as they send me the right one next time. Waiting for them to reply.

Sometimes I wonder if I would do my job like these people did theirs, I think I'd be out of a job soon.

All in all I got myself a nice collection of Turisas stuff now. I hope I've supported "the good cause" a bit. Turisas deserve my money. Even my g/f likes them.

Cheers everybody. Thanks for showing an interest.

Kind regards,
'nuff

or I simply buy too much. :)

Today I also received my laptop which I had ordered in the USA. When it was sent from the US they said it would take 6-10 days. I'll spare you the details, but it got stuck at Dutch customs for 4 weeks. FOUR WEEKS! I was at war with TNT (Dutch postal service).

Now I'm still waiting for my Popcorn Hour A-110. I wonder what headaches that will bring me. ;)

Cheerio,

I've decided to give it one more try with bol.com (I'm a patient person ;þ). Maybe they will do a good job, now they actually also changed some things on the website. We'll see. And if it's the wrong one again I'll just send it back again (it doesn't cost me anything anyways) and probably an angry email.