CD/DVD-Version queries

At least the guy at Dis-Order knows how to do business. I told him he sent me the wrong shirt but if he'd make me a good deal I'd simply buy the correct Battle Metal long sleeve from him as well.

First thing he did was apologize and made me an offer for € 17,50 instead of the 21,99. I'll take him up for that.

Try that with bol. :)

nice one. I indeed doubt bol would do that (in fact, years ago, when I lived somewhere else I used to order things at bol and they just never arrived. it happened several times and each time bol came asking for their money, but of course I wasn't going to pay for something that never reached me, so I then got a message if it happened one more time they wouldn't send me anything anymore. Like it was my fault :S)

Regje,

I just noticed that the 2 disk version of Turisas Varangian Way now costs €19,99 at bol.com. ROFLMAO. So that makes dis-order cheaper. :)

I've ordered quite a few DVDs from bol. But I ain't ordering from them again. They suck so bad it's not even funny. Dis-order is a breath of fresh air!

Keep me posted about which version they send you this time. But honestly, I wouldn't have my hopes up too high.

EDIT: would = wouldn't

they changed something again? Luckily I ordered it for the old price. We'll see what happens (but indeed I now very strongly doubt they will send me the right one *rolls eyes*).

And if you get the normal version you will have paid 2 euros too much. You probably ordered it for 11,99 and it now costs 9,99. Bol sure made a big mess out of it. LOL.

Hi Regje,

Any news from bol? It's been a week now.

I've gotten my Battle Metal shirt from Dis-order for 17,50 (instead of the listed 21,99). Add to that the 3,50 administrative costs, that's 8 euros discount.

I also put some heat on bol.com about the service; slow / no response on my emails, not reading me emails properly, making incorrect conclusions, delivering defective products (IJskoude Passie had a damaged disk, not their fault, but still...), they promised to call me back but never did, and the list goes on....

The guy said he had ordered the CD himself as a test and has now received the correct Turisas CD, so he assumes they got it sorted now. In any case, after I put some heat on them they offered me.... (drum roll)... a 1.95 euros voucher! ONE WHOLE EURO AND NINTY-FIVE WHOLE EURO CENTS... Note that I've orderd for several hundreds of Euros from them and the best they could come up with is 1 euro and 95 cents. :lol:

Bol.com :puke:

dis-order.com :headbang:

Today I got an email saying they had sent out the cd, so it should arrive in the next coming days (probably tomorrow). The email says "Varangian Way (Director's Cut + Extended Version)" so maybe they indeed have sorted it now. but we'll see. I'm not getting my hopes yet.

And that discount, is just the sending cost. That's hardly to be called a good deal :S

@ Cari,

Lol. Yes, I've got two of those fingers and they are both for bol. ;)

@ Regje,

Looks like you'll be getting the correct version then, for 11,99 euros if I'm not mistaken. Considering what that version costs now (19,99), you've got yourself a good deal. Good for you. Fingers crossed.

it arrived today and guess what...

...building up suspense...

...it finally is the right one! YAY!

So it seems they have their things sorted out now. luckily I was in time ordering it again, so I now have it for 11,99 instead of 19,95 :)

I'm pretty sure they do that when they have surplus stock and can afford to sell it cheaply. Its a good deal though!
It'll be both cd's, as if you've bought them separately but in a cardboard outer sleeve
:)
HMV does it toooooo

OK, thanks Mika. :)

If it's both CDs it will have the cover art, meaning 'twould be a good buy, especially for that price.

On a similar-ish note, what dates does the Unknown Tour t-shirt in Turisas' tour have on the back? is it the European leg or the entire tour? I'm re-stocking on my Turisas collection ATM, and I never got a shirt when i saw them in Birmingham, but it would be nice to know that there are the right dates on the back.

Thanks,
Alex

Ok, thanks anyway.

Though it can't be too bad ... you were had beer and were at a metal festival - how much better can it get? ;)